Lets talk about the state of Germany

But even then it wouldn’t be over the puma and wouldn’t fix anything. The Pz.Sfl.Ic is at 2.3 which is a panzer 2 with a 5cm. I doubt a different turret would increase the br by much.

The 3cm mk103 luchs could be higher but that is a wot creation iirc

I doubt that looking how Gaijin add the Zerstörer 45 which is not Zerstörer 45 it’s just the test bed (Mobelwage with the quad 30mm) and refused to add what it was supposed to look like if it was fully finished

Being much smaller and easier to hide? Certainly could be rank 3 worthy especially with better turret traverse and maybe even optics/reload time.

Edit: the Sfl Ic is a weaker tank than this would be.

can always bring out the big guns though
20240317_173326

Maybe I can get support for my bug report here hopefully to fix German “grey” camouflage
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/n0gbZvOtw7eC

I remember years ago maybe even 2014/15 there was bug report about the paint and the answer was they would be to dark or something

and yet here we are in 2024 and gaijin has allowed as reported in my bug report at least 3 skins fully composed of the correct gray to be implemented ingame with zero issues, France as also pointed out in my bug report also has stock skins rivaling the darkness of the correct gray.

I believe the issue was that people would mistake them for dead tanks

I agree. I made some suggestions already as well (but they get shadowbanned or something, at least I can’t find them anymore) because this is definitly a game breaking Issue. For example my Deck with both Tiger II H+P is totaly unplayable right now because I end up always as down tier and this point I am just the punching bag for everyone. Light Tanks are so fast they can easily drive around me and heavy tank I can’t penetrate anymore.

and how is that any different than the multitude of dark colored french tanks or the skins that are already ingame or the fact that there’s decals that can blacken out tanks? Simply put these excuses dont hold water considering they’ve already implmented the skins in game and other nations have tanks that rival the look of dead tanks even alive… they could at least attempt to choose something anywhere from the current almost white gray to the correct color…

I know. Just putting out the bullshit reason the devs gave afaik. I want the proper grey hue as much as everyone here.

3 Likes

The PT-76B could offer amphibious capabilities, while the M41 with solid shot could provide a balance between firepower and mobility. The Sonderwagen III, with its historical use by the Bundeswehr, could add some authenticity to the game. Lastly, an early Marder prototype could introduce a unique gameplay style with its combination of mobility and firepower.

A 20mm with HVAP is entirely useless at lower BRs since it cannot even pen mediums from the side / back and there’s not a lot of light vehicles.

1 Like

Heard y’all wanted a Puma armour re-work, here it is:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1181077093094805527/1221208829581201408/image.png?ex=6611be59&is=65ff4959&hm=d01160b650157dfb477aae44299585440cd9b52ffcde4c9d8ee3f42d4bdc5b00&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1417&height=658

vs ATGMs btw :)

6 Likes

What ERA does it have as alot of western ERA underperforms

How much ERA/NERA the PUMA have?
Yes.

3 Likes

i meant the name

It doesn’t have ERA on the lower plate, it’s composite/NERA (which is way too thin, and the report on that had been submitted over a year ago).

1 Like

NERA you say

clearly this is like it should be /s

honstely i thought they would stay over that ru bias thing
but this looks more like they make sure that everyone knows the handholding is real xD

God knows how they managed to mess this up. Report for updated PMC278 weight went through? Gotchu, remove the UFP/LFP and slow down the turret traverse by 25%.

2 Likes