Lets talk about the state of Germany

Na it’s not a skill matter the begleitpanzer is lacking even a blind man can see this compared to what it faces 85% of the time the begleitpanzer can do nothing, here is the fact about tanks engagements who fire first win the begleitpanzer can’t do that the gun can’t pen anything except for light tanks and ofc you can’t fire the TOWs on the moves so literally anything that shoots you will kill you

I mean have any one stoped for a moment and start thinking that we have a tank with zero capabilities of killing anything frontaly with its gun (except for light tanks), it have atgms that got it’s flying performance nerfed by the new updates and can’t fire them without exposing the whole tank, it have mobility that’s just above average and every other light tank and even some mbts at the same br have the same mobility if not even better, it’s missing alot of things and about to get nerfed may not after all be a good tank

The gun is also way less accurate than the Russian 57mm

Idk man, i love my bagel, besides i just knock out the barrel and then watch for anyone else then take them out with the missile or take them out with the gun. Sure the pen isnt great but it has a ton of ammo to use and a good fire rate. Better than the cv9030 at the same br lol. Tho when can we get apfsds and laser warning for bagel gaijin pls.

Because everyone knows russian guns are known for being accurate /s
I remember times when the tiger 2h had the accuracy of some 1800 ship canon
Meanwhile kv2 was pin point accurate
most russian guns overperform in the accuracy department…
But don’t tell gaijin lol
i mean another example is the bmp2 30mm compared to puma 30mm xD

clearly community feels offended if the ru boys dont like it
thanks for flagging :)

2 Likes

I still love (absolutely loathe) the fact that the BMP-2M’s main gun, literally designed to be inaccurate, with a dispersion between 2-4 mils irl is VASTLY more accurate than something like the Puma’s main gun which has a dispersion of 0.3 mils irl.

The Puma is literally stated as being 10x more accurate irl than the BMP-2M, but somehow gaijin has it backwards and wont fix it…

8 Likes

russia not 70% winrate ?
Can’t happening comrade
Let’s buff them xaxaxaxa
russia

I always wonder what kind of cheap vodka they have to drink to change something where they got a picture proving its 100mm+ changing it to 50

you made the picture and posted it here or not ?
Ah yes flagging again
Razer is it you again ? :))

Posted two pictures, a pixel measurement & a tape measurement. Both showing 110mm for the outer skirt… but well.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1080523666867109899/1216840294411010058/image.png?ex=6601d9d5&is=65ef64d5&hm=17fd5cceea5f9c3bf9e0791dd950e0356d846038162545e6725631a824f610f5&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=762&height=184
but this picture it made me laugh so hard
with the air layer getting a ce modifier of 1.5
and the KE modifier

• getting spalling disabled because #russiasuffers
1 Like

You have to be kidding me what next nerf the Tornado and mig-29?

they already nerfed all mig 29’s tho

He already said it a few posts ago
next nerf will be for leopard2a6
“secrit documents”
And if that isn’t working they remove the tracks or you have to repair your engine at the start of the round or something like that…

Well i’m done with this game
Any good alternatives? out there ? :D

2 Likes

You can’t be so sure with Gaijin suddenly they will pull some fictional documents then some how we got a new nerf

Hell divers sounds fun

1 Like

Helldivers II is great fun and the devs are actually cool

1 Like

Insurgency: sandstorm is pretty fun and is on sale on steam rn

1 Like

pretty sure that other platforms with spaced armor have a modifier for the air gap…

There’s no crew behind that 60mm plate so it’s irrelevant.

@Little_relaxed45
Eh, not a fan of GoldenEye 007.

Good news, these nerfs did not affect Leo 2, Sweden)

Gaijin 2024
“we love sweden”
Xaxaxaxa