Lets talk about the state of Germany

Likely makes them the best MBT in-game if it comes to live

Well considering they dont have Spall Liners Strv122 will still be best Mbt in that case.

İ believe it will be the 3rd one if those changes comes to live, Leo2A7V will most likely stay in 2nd place.

Considering spall liner, munition, and armor 2A7V is still the best overall.
Of course Sweden having 3 2nd place tanks makes their lineup a bit stronger.

yeah 2A7V its the best as of rn only needs some fixes with the armor holes

1 Like

2A7V’s armor is a mess compare to Strv122 and its certainly not the best tank.

That crown belongs to Strv122 until Gaijin fix the 2A7V.

3 Likes

that’s true the armor its a mess rn and DM53 still uses old formula to create spall wich causes no spall at times cuz of that and when we ask for a fix, people interpret incorrectly then think we say “we want a buff for the 2A7V the armor needs to be better” when what we want its just for the armor holes and clipping to be fixed, and to fix the bugs with the shell thanks to it still using the old formula

Not just armor, acceleration also needs to be fixed.

Current 2A7V is accelerates slower then Strv122 and has less top speed even tho 2A7’s acceleration suppose to be on 2A4’s level because of different gearbox.

But Gaijin thinks its not possible.

2 Likes

acceleration its another theme gaijin keeps saying that we need to show them the gear ratios to demonstrate the 2A7V can accelerate as fast as the 2A4 but we cant find them, just watch this
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/r35mfe8Yk50J

Cause its a classified information, just like other Nato things.

Gaijin knows this and using their benefits to keep Nato vehicles crippled.

If 2A7V wasn’t the 3rd most armored tank in WT currently, I’d be more passionate about wanting it fixed as soon as possible.
Of course it should be fixed. I’m just not as upset as others clearly are.

The annoying thing about the whole “need gear ratio” argument they use is that they know the 2A4’s acceleration, and they know the change in mass between the 2 tanks. They should be able to roughly determine the gear ratio mathematically, they just choose not to…

cuz they are lazy as heck

They story off almost anything top tier sadly

Yea, sadly…

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t understand. It doesn’t matter if it was installed later because Gaijin is nerfing a tank, based on a propaganda brochure from 1975 when the vehicle was still an early concept. Following that criterion, the helicopter detection sensor should also be on the vehicle. The same brochure says that the tank could go 78km/h and weighed 28.5 tons, but they DO NOT give us that.
Source management is BS.

2 Likes

Hmmm? Its mass is going to 28.5 tons, and its top speed is currently up’d to 75 fwd & rvs.

and it wouldnt make sense that the topspeed of the begleit magically fits the one of the TAM its obvious it uses the hull of the TAM and the newest engine and transmission for the TAM wich means the 720 HP should be correct

Yes. It is obvious that begleit uses the MTU MB833 Ka500 engine. Sugar already showed updated sources of this and I am completely sure that there was no TAM stage 1 prototype with a marder engine, as Bowie mentions.

there isnt TAM stage 1 prototype cuz it was discarded due to the need of a stronger hull with a stronger engine and transmission to carry the vehicle and be able to handle the heavier traindrive and a 105 mm

1 Like

I’m not sure if I understood. Currently Begleit has 30tn in the game.
They are nerfing his engine according to a source from 1975. That same source also says that his weight is 28.5tn and his maximum speed is 78km. However, its mass is still 30tn and its maximum speed is 70km/h.

Furthermore, sugar already presented updated evidence about Begleit and they completely ignored it.

You don’t have to be Einstein to realize that they want to nerf the vehicle (the sources, as they use them, are just a screen to legitimize their actions).

1 Like