Lets talk about the state of Germany

Where does it mention BMP-2M tell me

Maybe in dotExcel’s comment that @MuricaxSuffers was replaying to… I guess reading isn’t really your strongest point?

1 Like

Where did I mention the obj292 in this thread ?
maybe you should read again what i typed lmao

Reported using that source.

5uk_hbdylky-1
uyWBuLwmoNmeyNK0lC2aUqpamKuFgvcX4BhnIKkh6h4
Cant be 100% sure but development for these started either 11 or 8 years ago. (edit, development seems to have started 11years ago and 8 years ago something about it was leaked)
3UBR11.
BMP-2 (not to confuse with BMP-2M) has 3UBR8
scale_2400

Ty i’ll be searching for more just in case

1 Like

It’s acknowledged: Community Bug Reporting System

Heads up, PMC 287 weight will be fixed soonTM. They’re also looking into velocity loss now.

Is it already known what the new pen will be?

How come?

Forwarded the information directly to Smin :)

Is it already known what the new pen will be?

@Chris4win Assuming they do fix velocity loss over range, performance at 1 - 2km’s should improve by about ~10mm.

(It should be 123m/s loss at 2km’s range, currently it’s 181m/s).

4 Likes

Spalling should be better too IIRC

Thank you. I hoped for more with 65% more kinetic energy

Oh it will actually gain more than 10mm. Noticed this way too late, but PMC 287 losses way more velocity over range than Mk.258, upwards of 270m/s, I don’t have any other explanation for its performance at long range otherwise.

Per L-O with dimensions of 150x8.5mm (the dimensions Gaijin likely uses), and with its proper impact velocity of 1282m/s instead of 1133m/s, at 2km’s it should penetrate 104mm of steel.

finally PMC 287 will get fixed good job guys

1 Like

All it took was a good source. Was surprised no one acted on reporting using the new source when I got around to viewing Sausage’s post.

I DM’s Smin with it hours before you made your report (because I was also including information on velocity loss lmao), maybe humble yourself mate.

8 Likes

dont worry i know it was from you its funny though when people come in after seeing something and making a report with that while People like you have extra Info

1 Like

Agreed.
Glad we’re all on the same side.
Though I’m unaware of anyone that needs humbling since we’re all rather disassociated with needing credit.

@Eila_Deker
Thankfully that hasn’t happened here.

some people just try to look good but hurt the report process with it same happened with M735 because one person didnt understand the stuff writin on it and now we have M735 in its first Prototype stage instead of the Service version

2 Likes