Lets talk about the state of Germany

Btw any chance that FlaRakRad would ever receive proper gearbox not the non existent 5 speed which it has right now in the game and vertical scan mode for the tracking radar ?

Yeah, it’s sad what happened with M735.
If I or anyone else was there to help the person understand that wouldn’t have happened.

its ridiculous that it’s still an issue and hasn’t been fixed yet.

1 Like

Velocity and 0,5mm diameter difference apparently

1 Like

I just saw the new leak list from R&R… just imagine Sweden geting one more version of the better armored leopard (Leo2A5DK), even premium, while Germany can’t have a proper modeled Leopard to compete… That would be like what? 4x122 VS 1x2A7v.
Just wait and see Italy get more armored leopards than Germany too.Knowing Gaijin hates Germany, i wouldn’t doubt they will add the Leopard 2E to italy too… Oh and the correct models for Italy and Sweden only.

2 Likes

Fake list, best ignored.

Half of those their nothing wrong with

I mean I understand the Hungarian stuff but why Romanian stuff? why F-16C if you can get a Gripen?

The Hungarian ones are fair game since they’re a subtree (even though I disagree with it), but them claiming the Leopard 2E is the one I have a problem with.

5 Likes

Romanian aircraft are also fine, but this topic’s about Germany.

I was agreeing with the Hungarian stuff the Romanian stuff seem not needed at this time

1 Like

An actual AA that could probably hit something if it turns slightly

Hungarian air subtree

Romania isnt even in the game yet dont know why other italy mains want this

Fair game since sub tree but centauro 2 should come first

Im going to guess this would be from romania but where are you looking ive never seen anyone ask for this

The only romanian vehicle i would really enjoy italy getting for now is the OSA since that means the otomatic could finally get some breathing room

I don’t remember where I saw it but I remember 1 Italian player complaining about having very few aircraft for Italy in the future and says something about a fictional F-16C. I’d have to try and find it tho

I am in the suggestion making group and no one ever mentioned an F-16C anywhere. Italy operates a number of F-16B BLK20 OCU as a transition for the EFT and it should be rightfully implemented.
Most of the Italy mains pushed forward for fixing the ariete, which gaijin refuses to do over these years. Vehicles such as the centauro B2 is always extremely advocated, and the leopard is only a last resort.

link or something ? :O

Yep. I see the Leopard 2E more for Germany, even as a premium tank. Italy has never smell one on his life. And because the Leopard 2E is a variant of the Leopard2A6EX prototype (Like the Leopard 2HEL). The addon armor package is the same as the STRV122 but the Leopard 2E is supposed to use D-tech armor inside the hull (same as the turret). And because it is a direct variant of the Leopard 2A6EX it have a L55 cannon with improved electronics, sights and thermals (third gen). For me has more sense have it in the German TT than the Italian TT (if they don´t add Spain to the game). And even we have the Leopard 2E “Tortuga” more as a premium tank so yeah. For me the Leopard 2E can go to the Export/prototypes branch at the German TT. (Again if they dont add Spain to the game).

PS:Edited so many times to add links to the images and the Leopard 2 development chain image. Sorry

3 Likes

I just wish they would stop with the BS double standards and give Germany a KF41 and a better Leopard line up.

2 Likes

Id rather have a phantom with iris-t and aim120 than an f15 with aim7 and aim 9m tbh. Maybe I’m just crazy. Especially with the f15s gimped radar.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a phantom at 12.3/12.7 if it can carry IRIS-Ts. Putting it at that BR without them though is a ridiculous idea.

1 Like

it hard to let m3a3 go back lower br. it have tow2a now 800pen with tandem warhead . 3rd gen high alt sight spam 12X tow2a or tow2b behind wall or behind the slope Nearly hidden, it also holds 1500 rounds of apfsds