Lets talk about the state of Germany

Why did the PSO take around 4 years then and does not even receive all its features still, like the additional front armor instead of the dozer blade? It’s a real, historically accurrate and legitimate feature. I doubt they will ever address this, just like the Leclercs for france don’t get their proper NERA instead of the ERA. Or that frontal armor fixed. We aren’t talking about the Russian TT, where things actually get addressed and no vehicles taken from us players.

1 Like

its not a state, its a republic.

Only if KF-51

State means situation in this context. Read the title as “Let’s talk about the situation of Germany”. I know you are joking/sarcastic, but I am a bureaucrat now, literally.

You dont get points per post, fyi.

Smart talking neither tho

F-4F ICE would have AIM9Li, not AIM9M and I highly doubt it would be 12.7 with just AIM-120B

2 Likes

This is exactly what Gaijin would do with a German Vehicle.

2 Likes

You mean just how they’ve kept Leopard I seriously undertiered for who knows how long ?

1 Like

It can take 9Ms, so it may very well take them.

Or instead of creating another franken-jet, give it 9Li or 9Li-1’s that Germany designed and produced at home (BGT) instead of the 9Ms that US refused to sell them. It’d pretty much be just a name change anyways since 9Li was made to perform the same or better than the 9M.

Of course they’d make sure no vehicles are OP.

Meanwhile US and Russia being OP during most of AirRB existence: “Am I a joke to you?”

or perhaps the other IR missile the ICE carried
IRIS-T

1 Like

3 Likes

Not sure why you’re begging it to be 13.3 - 13.7+ after insulting it being at a more reasonable BR.

Heh, Germany haters are false flagging my posts again.

you can ask the guys from the british Tornado thread, they know more about that missile since britian chose the AIM-9Li over the AIM-9M.

I saw photos with Iris-T on German Phantoms. Germany also used the Aim-9L/i-1 as further improvement of the 9L/i.

If WT would be realistic, the current ingame F-4F Peace/Rhine would just have Aim-9L as heat seeker choice. The follow up F-4F ICE theoretically used the 9L/i, the 9L/i-1 and the Iris-T.

Ingame however the F-4F PoC just has Aim-9J (for balancing probably) and I predict the ICE will just get Aim-9L.

I am a German main and pro german and i flag ur post because of ur chat behavior

6 Likes

I am guessing you mean this picture. That would substationally increase the BR tho instead of just the AIM9Li and Li-1 which would already be great

My behavior is PG & my only flagged posts are positive posts.

2 Likes

As long as you’re in reach of the top BR bracket, you will be uptiered in 9/10 matches. I’ve noticed this with the Marine Tornado at 11.0. First I though it will be a fine BR, but in fact its just 12.0 all the time. So a lower Br makes no sense anyways. Its better to have better capabilities instead, when you’re playing max BR all the time anyways.