Lets talk about the state of Germany

At least in the coming update it will have some breathing room since top tier will be pushed up to 12.3. Still sad for the ASSTA1 and other tornado equivalents. All tornados should be at least a BR bracket below they currently are. It’s base bombing capabilities is not an excuse for facing f16s, f14s and Mig29s.

I expect 9Ms on the 11.3 Tornado IDS for Germany & it bumped up to 11.7, especially after the separation of flares & chaff. So 56 flares and 1000 chaff.

Some of these statements are true.

The F4F came way to late and the audacity to introduce a event F4F first hit the nail on the head same for the event mig23
The audacity of gaijin torwards germanys air was always “how can we make the most money”.

Many other points were over the top, but that is literally one of the most scumbag moves gaijin did over the years.

Don’t watch him. He made some of the worst statements aswell and changed often times his opinion when he saw that the community isn’t behind his statements like on the protest a few months ago

2 Likes
3 Likes

AIM9Li, not AIM9M

Aim-9L/i-1 and Aim-9M-8/9

1 Like

Li-1 might take it too far for now. Li would already be equal to AIM9M-5 and AIM9M-6 in terms of flare rejection

2007 year,
IRIS-T 90x-2004 year

Without reading the rest of the post, I’d say the state of Germany is one of the most productive and free since it’s uniting several hundred years prior. We’ve come a long way as both the human race, and the German people. I myself am not German, but my ancestors were Bavarian (1800s-1920s not…later) and I’m sure seeing their homeland thrive to this degree is something they would have enjoyed.

dont like this!
it is to let us say outdated
Thanks that this time are over!

You’re a bit nuts.

Though i agree with your idea but there’s a mistake: the M41D is a piece of S**T :(

Kettle meet pot. I am just calling out the German hypocrisy. America could legit go 3 updates without any additions.

Hypocrisy?! No nation in this game has been as abused, humiliated and disrespected as Germany and its Mains!

3 Likes

As a German who emigrated from Germany I can say that it represents perfectly the actual conditions in Germany. Every progress stuck behind politics and people are just talking how shitty all things became but at the end of the day everyone just stay unwilling to change the things they could change.

5 Likes

as a fellow German that Moved abroad I must agree to this

4 Likes

I just want to flee to the US and Start a Religious Movement tbh. Although my opinions on the USA are not very good, it is just a large Nation and very fertile Ground for any religious/spiritual nutcase. I am not gonna elaborate on my Religious stuff on here.

Oh, and the Internet ffs! I am stranded at my new place without any Internet and it has been 3 weeks. It will be 5 until my next appointment. On the previous one the technician was a scammer. South Korea has like more than 10 Times our German Internet speed and Quality!

Telekom?

Congstar.

ah so you’re paying someone else to pay the Telekom to give you internet

2 Likes