Lets talk about the state of Germany

Same tank, the M stands for mineprotection, it just is an option but not necesarily needed

1 Like

I’ve made a suggestion for it (2A6A3 upgrade) here, on the English forum… but it’s been stuck in a limbo for like 2 weeks already :P

Already attacked

So I tried to make it better. Also as @ЧВК_Вагнер made that :

Maybe such suggestion will appear here if someone help…

Already? lol what did they say? let me guess it about German dominate right now (when it was Swedish all along)

oh you were referring to the gun in respect to the skyranger. i heard about that

I wanna see skyranger with working ahead in game as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I want this first to make puma more useful

2 Likes

Yes, there would be useful.

1 Like

And also i tried to do 2 variations of ahead working in that theme:

3 Likes

Germany and Rheinmetall are in the last steps of the negotiations for germanys skyranger configuration. Should be able to see germanys configurations wishes at the januar-february next year

1 Like

although to be fair, we should get all configurations since rheinmetall is a german company. and all these pre production variants were produced in germany

pre production variants yeah. but the while debate of not in service will be annoying, wont get the skyranger on KF41 chassis as example, that one will go to hungary

Wait…
Isn’t this thing is same system as MANTIS? if what with AHEAD it pretty much can intercept anything that jet and heli throw at it

yeah pretty much mobile mantis explains it well. Just with a smaller ammo capability and skyranger gonna be 30mm not 35mm to share ammo capability with PUMA and Boxer

its quite stupid if you ask me, the pre production variants from WWII all came to germany. even the ones which werent really active service. why not the modern ones?

Because it is defference for vehicles users. I also want prototype kf-41, but it seems i don’t see it in Germany branch

the prototype kf41 just dont make enough sense and armor wise not enough is known and propably will ever been known. It is more likely for germany to get the australian KF41

I dont care for the KF41 I want

THIS

7 Likes

î think you ducked up image insert