Lets talk about the state of Germany

wait what r u talking about?

Eh no that ones not possible it seems. The Puma has a special catch mechanic in the breach that slows down the ROF to increase the Accuracy further. Just that the increased Accuracy isnt implemented in the game

1 Like

in the old forums it’s said to be able to rapid fire like 900 rpm. not sure about that though. not like i care about it that much. i just want it’s armor and AHEAD shell to be fixed. oh and the AHEAD shell seems to be able to penetrate up to 80mm . there was even a sheet about it.

yeah that one is false, had been disproved

oh i definitely want the accuracy to be buffed. because seems to me the BMP 2’s gun is more accurate ingame than it is. there’s even videos about the bmp having bad accuracy

oh yeah the wiggly fire of the gun barrel is funny to watch

well here is the thing about the armor
with the A0 so the initial production run for the Bundeswehr they were supposedly allround STANAG 4569 LVL4 protected
A1 got some more more mine protection cause of AFGH and the sheet metal front fenders were replaced by AMAP addons
A2 supposedly got better frontal protection because of Land 400 phase2 and that more and more nations wanted to use it as IFVs

A0 front fender

A1 front fender

oh cool. if it was real then we would need some videos about it. not like it’s the same gun as the 30mm on the boxer skyranger30

yup . it’s hitting everything other than the target.

speaking of leopards. isnt it stupid that gaijin still havent given the 2a4 their upgrades? or a variant of them like the TVM and Evolution. meanwhile the russians get theirs

Skyranger 30mm=/= Puma 30mm

Skyranger uses an Oerlikon 30mm AFAIK

someone made a suggestion for a 2a6 upgrade to 2a6ma3 recently which would be great, basicaly only mine protection and gen 3 thermals

1 Like

ill take that over the stock 2a6. we have no need for gen 1 leopard 2s on that BR. it’s crazy , all tanks at 11.7 should all get gen 3s

not sure if I´m trippin but doesnt that look like an extra armor layer?

PS: I hate the image function of the new forum
ok last try

I hate the new forum

Nothing is wrong with them.
Coding FC systems is hard, and only one company has done it thus far for the standard Windows computer.

Are you about NER055’s suggestion on russian forum?
It got passed to devs.

god bless his good soul hope he don’t get attack by horde of angry Russian mains

1 Like

seriously? thats great

We both know he’s gonna get attacked by Russian fans.

There were some moment when it got wrong tag but it got solved when mod was notified.

Its a suggestion to make it a researchable module to 2A6 from @NER055