Lets talk about the state of Germany

So we’re still locked to 11.7 in Ground, how great is that ?

im just gonna enjoy the air aspect of this update, cba to deal with ground anymore

@NER055 do you know what this modification means?

I think it’s mine protection

Is it even possible to remove the mine protection IRL?

No, it’s integrated.

2 Likes

Looks like yet another doa update, at least for ground.

wdym? Im sure russian and swedish players are super happy!

seeing as the T-90M and the Strv122B+ are just going to be a country mile better than anything else on the ground lmao

Is that 66.5 tons without load or with load?

@BagelIsMyWaifu
My previous question but with 63.9 tons.

Isn’t T-90M just a side-grade to BVM though ?

1 Like

Combat weight

no, better armor, better in-game spall protection, better internal protection for ammo, etc… Things gonna be a nightmare

But I heard it’s also going to be much slower, have worse reverse gear and reload.

1 Like

btw this clown is complaining about the 2A7V, did it have LWS and i completly missed that fact , or is he just…?

So what’s the version we are going to get, is it a 122A but with better thermals and shells ?

what ? the 2a7v isnt comparable with 122a

Besides that work in progress, it is the most unfinished out of all vehicles

1 Like

He probably only playing Russia and China only I really don’t see mistake for DM73 as long as it kills Russia easier what i worry are do Challenger 3 will get DM73? they use the same gun Abrams armor will be better? or France new Leclerc or at least fix their armor and give them new ammo.
and if Gaijin model it correctly DM73 should be able to pen things like T-80BVM at close range

He made up the LWS, it doesn’t have it

Being that much better than Swedish Leopards (which are already one of the best tanks in game), while staying at the same BR is probably what that dude was referring to.

Hm think about it 67tons on Leopard 2A7V maybe they have armor package on the side as modification?