Lets talk about the state of Germany

They’re wrong (as in, citing weight of the normal 2A7):

Of course a good toy for Germany does not come cheap. To Gaijin staff we will always be the WW2 baddies, and they make sure that we know our place.

(Below the heel of their Boot)

4 Likes

Zwilling wrote 66.5 metric tons as combat weight. The regular Leopard 2A7 weighed 63.5 metric tons, it is impossible that the 2A7V gained so little weight while receiving so many improvements, e.g. armor and suspension upgrades.

Also as you can see, no ifv. No german kf41 and of course NO PUMA WITH SPIKES

2 Likes

I’m citing what the Bundeswehr is saying. Which would be a primary source
grafik
https://www.bmvg.de/resource/blob/5261462/b60dd780d41a5c5b8e03e8b8275230bd/waffensysteme-und-grossgeraet-data.pdf

1 Like

As I said a few days back; prepare for the 2A7V to be a massive disappointment because there’s no way in hell it will be properly modelled, and it seems my predictions are becoming true lmao.

Get your bug reports ready for the dev.

1 Like

They said the Leo has better shell again

That’s from 2021, BW at the time did not know what the final weight of the 2A7V will be yet, hence “ca. 65 t”, i’ve got the same type of response to my mail in regards to upgrading of Leopard 2s with L/55A1s, but official weight is 66.5 tons.

1 Like

so they might add either DM63 or DM73

1 Like

CURSE THEM!

They’re adding tutorials for certain mechanics in game (range finders, smokes, etc). You can test them by clicking on the modification in the modification tab. Works similarly to the way you would do the missile test in tokushu heiki.

All the stats besides the weight are from PSO so maybe placeholder? There is still chance they actually included the Comp D tech. We will have to wait till devserver…

How did they not know the weight when it was introduced in 2020 and been in testing for 2 years?

PSO is 67 tons

On a German Vehicle? Never, Gaijin would never allow German Equipment to be good in their Game.

They will add the worst they can find.

1 Like

The first vehicle was handed over in 2021, and it wasn’t fully fitted out at the time either. Back in 2021 they were estimating ~65 tons, final weight turned out to be more than that…

http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=8790

Example.

Yeah I know I am just coping hard, so we are gonna probably get STRV 122+ copy and paste.

2 Likes

Yeah looks like we’ll have to wait till what like May to see if we get german spikes in the german tree.

Kinda done with this update tbh, it legit pisses me off that gaijin has given itally 2 vehicles with spikes and germany is gonna have to wait 6 months or more to get german spikes.

1 Like

The armor will probably be like the STRV 122, although realistically the base armor should be better due to D tech in the hull, Zwilling also wrote about the reinforced main armor of the turret.

Can’t wait to play an tank that has been in the game for 3 years :^).

6 Likes