Lets talk about the state of Germany

AIM-9Ms aren’t ground breaking just cause they’re on a different airframe.
F-15 is an upgrade, but it’s not anti-Mig-29G just cause it has more TWR.

1 Like

And you think this f15 will be the only f15 that gets added? Theres better versions of the f15 available.

Same goes for the russians.

But what do germany and many other nations have between current ingame jets and stuff like the typhoon?

AIM-9M & AAM-3 are the only predictable missiles.
Soviets are on R-73 which is identical to Mig-29G’s, and 29G is still a superior overall airframe to Su-27 even tho it lacks fuel.
Mig-29G is the jet.
F-4F ICE & F-18 will be worse airframes, and F-4F ICE will be Germany’s choice which is just a faster F-18 that dogfights slightly worse.
Good for AMRAAMs, not great for defensive.

Complaining that Germany isn’t getting anything when we have 29G is like American mains complaining they didn’t get anything when F-14A was their fighter for a while.

Something something Swiss F/A-18 because hunter being in German TT which doesn’t make sense in the first place but it’s gaijin

Switzerland is pretty much Germany, they even speak some form of our language

Spoiler

1 Like

Which is why i dont see any reason to doubt the swiss tree going to germany and hopefully france.

Germany has an abundance of ground vehicles they could get (enough for the next 20 years and 106 updates) but the air tree after ww2 is sorely lacking and always will without switzerland.

You have no idea how good is F-18 when it comes to dogfighting huh?

Cant say im surprised.

1 Like

Can’t say you’re surprised that I have over 50 hours dogfighting in F-18 and knows it dogfights better than F-4 Phantom?

To where exactly, in DCS?

Nevertheless you’re claims are wrong on F-18.

So you’re going to claim that F-18 isn’t a transonic [deck] dogfighter?
Okay buddy.

So you’re accusing me with something i didnt even say?

Buddy you’re getting ridicilous tbh.

No, I’m asking you a question for clarification.
Since I’m stating that F-18 is a transonic [deck] dogfighter & you’re making a claim that I’m wrong.
I’m asking if you really think I & many other DCS players are wrong, or if you misunderstood my statement.

You only stated this after i claimed how clueless you were about F-18’s dogfight capabilites.

Now you’re just bein cheap buddy, not gonna waste my time with this kind of conversation again, especially with you.

Well the L/55A1 gun is on the new challenger, that looks promising

Until now I always thought that only the German TT had a problem.
But after I got a forum ban weeks ago and started with the Swedes, I noticed several things in the game, which I summarized there.

LEO 2a7V without textures

1 Like

68.9 tons???

WHAT???

Everywhere it states 66.5 tons, what are they smoking???

take a look at the horsepower, 2502… Probably arcade settings, not sure.

Bundeswehr says 63.9

what the f

2A5, 2A6 AND FLARAKRAD AT RANK VIII??? PL and PSO being there isnt all too surprising, but wtf.

They’ve also mentioned that there might be something coming for german air, but it isn’t quite finished.