Lets talk about the state of Germany

I assume the Demo 2 chassis’ ammorack hadn’t been modified because it was a demonstrator vehicle. The sign at ILÜ 2010 said the PSO carried 42 shells.
This picture of the model made by KMW claims the PSO had mine protection like the 2A6M though, which would mean 37 shells.
2A5 PSO Modell + Module

3 Likes

We need to do it. I will be happy to join it :)

Looks like everyone needs to do some digging

Definitely, we wouldn’t lose any information posted in an archived thread (PSO) then lol

@Toxindragon @NER055 and others who would like to join, I made one just now
Any suggestions to improve the server are welcome.

3 Likes

I think we might be “stuck” with 29G for this major update.
Time will tell.

Maybe f4ice the update after this

I’m 100% all in on F-4F ICE being the ARH carrier for Germany after all.
I’ll like it cause its neat and is a good F-18C weapon system on a Phantom; can’t dogfight as well but can go zoom.

@x_Shini we need you in server

i would prefer not to, i am already wayy to engaged in the forums, any more is not good for my mental health

1 Like

Ok

I’m reaaaaaallly hoping we eventually get the F20, since the Luftwaffe did have their pilots test it. Since the F16 AJ was added, I’m thinking there’s a chance it could happen…

Forums with diverse opinions are better than echochambers anyways

Nothing wrong with the forums, just want a place where we can compile information on vehicles for future bug reports.

1 Like

Situation in Japan tech tree was way worst and different then in germany they were probably for over 2 year without new jet. F-15 didn’t come neither F-2 prototype.

The irony of this that the tables turned around now; as other countries receive F-15Cs or F-18Cs & Su-27s, Germany, along with UK & Italy will likely have to wait 2+ years for the Eurofighter (granted UK has a chance of getting the SA Gripen, but Germany and Italy are basically going to be DOA if the leaks about this patch are true, i.e F-15s, which Japan is a user of).

Hungarian subtree

Italy can get Hungarian gripen

F4F ICE can be added