Lets talk about the state of Germany

Mine protection can’t removed like Sweden:(

Wym?

A translation please

what do you mean.
@Karmafelds the strv has the ability to equip or not equip the mine protection.

If i understood it right nero finds the mineprotection currently as useless in the game and would like to unequip it on the PSO to reduce the weight of the tank and get a slightly larger speed bonus

3 Likes

The Strv 122B shouldn’t be able to remove it either because without the mine protection it would be an Strv 122A…

Is there a Strv 122A PLSS?

No, the PLSS system was only tested on an Strv 122B.

1 Like

Yes, you understand correctly. I went to do some work. Sorry…

they already back at 70 -90 % winrate. just play BR 10.3 - 11.7 and see how they stomp everybody

no worries

1 Like

And on the ru forum they complain that they have a low winrate. Germany imbalance. And such things

1 Like

I take advantage of what xShini said to clarify/expand something on this point, for those who are still speculating about Smin’s message, with the possibility that Sweden or Italy (or God knows who else) will receive new leopards.

Smin’s message was in a context of demand for a new Leopard superior to the current ones for Germany. It is clear that Smin was referring to Germany. If others receive Leopards I’m happy for them, but Smin was referring to GERMANY RECEIVING A NEW LEOPARD IN THIS UPDATE. Okay.

Another topic to expand on in relation to what our comrade xShini said here.
As I said yesterday, it is very likely that we will receive two leopards (I would say 99% certain). There is even a great possibility that there will be three, although it is not very clear yet, it is a possibility since it is very likely that Germany will receive a new premium MBT of rank 7 (it is not 100% certain since Smin said that not all nations will receive a new rank 7 MBT in this update).

The scenario is as follows, assuming 2A7V will come, according to current rumors.

Several options can be considered:

1. We receive 2A7V and 2A6 receives an upgrade module and goes up to rank 8. I think this option has little chance since they recently overlapped the 2A6 with the 2A5.

2. We received the 2A7V and 2A6EX as new rank 8 MBTs. It is probable, but it is not my preferred hypothesis.

3. We receive the 2A7V and the PSO receives an upgrade module for its frontal armor, which would make it a new tank, much superior to the current one. Most likely situation, since 2A6 remains overlapping with 2A5, it does not rise in BR, maintaining the attractiveness of L/55 at 11.7. I mean, no one is forcing you to grind 2A6, but at the same time, if you want the penetration advantage over 2A5 you’re going to have to. On the other hand, PSO becomes a new competitive Tier 8 MBT.

Some observations: Here we only talk about MBT’s; In any of the three scenarios we can receive an extra premium MBT and the vehicles mentioned such as the 2A6EX are estimates, it could be another leopard with similar features.

Considering scenario 3 and assuming that 2PL receives DM63 we would be left with:

BR 12.0: L2A7V + L2PSO

BR 11.7: L2A6 + L2A5 + L2PL

4 Likes

2a7v was the leaked, not confirmed. But anyway i expect good leopard in tech tree. Especially i bought a talisman on 2a6…

I’m thinking of buying one for the 2a6 and 2a5 during the next sales… Still not sure

No they don’t.
Stop with the Soviet propaganda.

@el_Argentino
2A6 & 2A5 stay the same and are moved to rank 8 anyway.

Does anyone have some information on the LaZ 400 system?
FLW200-mit-Zielgeraet-LaZ-400_Foto_KMW-e1628060308611.jpg

Source on that ?

The Squadron Me-262 is in a Sorry State. It cannot engage light targets, on Rooikats I consistently get yellow wheels and transmission. Is this appropirate Damage for 4x30mm+2x20mm Armament!?

Like seriously wtf

Exactly, perhaps it has been misinterpreted but I never said that it was confirmed. It’s just a rumor and we speculate about it.

They recently moved the Marder Roland, the Puma, the Rad90, the 2K and the 2A4 to rank VII since Germany has not received a rank 7 vehicle for 3 years. If they now move the 2A5/6 to rank VIII we will continue the same as at the beginning. … If it happens, it will not be soon (it will take years), perhaps when they deliver 2A4 and 1A3 variants that are missing for rank VI and VII.

I’m sure that won’t happen anytime soon, mainly because Germany has too many options for rank VIII (they all require low development effort since it’s the same platform).

Since the KF51 has a 130mm smoothbore gun, does that mean theyve enlarged the APFSDS round or just the sabot around it?