Lets talk about the state of Germany

1 Like

the point of my comment wasnt that we dont know the STANAG norm but that all primary sources have been classified and most secondary sources have no sources of their claims

uh you can google stanag protection levels

ok so as ppl seem to misunderstand things I´m gonna make it rly clear

STANAG4569 is a N O R M you can google

the point is ppl claim STANAG level 4 or 5 or 6 in articles BUT there is no source for their claims that is why I wrote in my original post SUPPOSEDLY

See Russian main cry about Leopard 2 very hard to kill but they forget that none of Leopard except 2A7V have spall liner what they are shooting at is Strv122 which not that hard byt it gonna take more than one shot ofc seriously Sweden now becomes better line up than Germany overall now

Vilkas now has the NATO hump ( if turned rearwards the turret is locked to about -3 degrees)

the cannon doesnt overheat quite as fast but still faster than 9030 and VBCI (I´m ok with that honestly because the spall of the stock APDS seems unreal even better than VBCI)

I just realized how screwed up the armor modifiers are when rubber screens have a x0.2 coefficient and
composite screens have x0.16…

not quite right 2a5/6/pso have spall liners for turret only

1 Like

turret looks like it could fit in the PUMA. KMW when bro… also anyone know anything about the Lynx 120 thing? it’s mysterious currently

Снимок экрана 2023-02-03 234859

3 Likes

I want a premium light tank in 10.0 or 10.3 for Germany, just like the USA, Sweden and Russia have…

Like the PUMA?

mmm… I don’t know how to answer that without being rude lol

2 Likes

Sorry I’m tired didn’t see premium

If there was a premium puma I’d buy it and the PzBtl 123

1 Like

Because I forgot to put it! my bad.

1 Like

I wouldn’t give up a dollar for him. It’s completely useless in that BR.

Puma is alright if you flank but it is not good for its br, though it might just be Im trash at light tanks (Dont look at my puma stats plz)

this is so funny lol. thanks for keeping me amused thodin. Your satire on the average Germany main will never get old.

“Germany is a major nation!”

1 Like

Almost like people are grinding for their new aircraft.

When I played top tier ground RB yesterday there were barely 5 US players in queue for rank VIII, does that also mean the US isn’t a major nation anymore for top tier ground?

Or is it because there are more interesting new tanks to grind for other nations? Just as in your screenshot?

1 Like