Let's talk about the discrimination and institutional inadequacy of the Soviet Air Force from the fox1, fox2 era to the fox3 era today

I think you posted on wrong forum

<---------- World of Hitpoints Forum is that way.

To be honest, I think it’s ridiculous to lower the br of a plane by hiding its weapons. My opinion is: restore the aircraft’s weapons and true capabilities, and send it to a higher weight, where the gap can be filled by an earlier version of the aircraft or some other similar vehicle with less capability. Concealed weapons are neither real nor fun, and are an insult to those who love certain vehicles. Not to mention the despicable act of deliberately leaving huge flaws in a country’s entire air force system

5 Likes

i literaly play germany mainly, as someone who has it worse then russia i dont fell for you
Russia has the choice between the Mig29 with an excelent radar or the SU 27, both work perfectly fine

read this thread, he is complaining about every missle being worse and still both had their strengthens but both russia and usa mostly dominated above any other nation most of the time.
It is a rare moment where russia isnt one of the top 1-3 strongest nations for once

russias biggest advantage was the R-27er that never changed and that missle dominated and feared top tier since the longest while

2 Likes

jesus this is a game, there honestly isnt a worse take. If we start with this russia would honestly go down even further started with grb

1 Like

ARHs are on Mig-29SMT, which is a good platform.
No, it’s not a dogfight platform, but when using ARHs your goal is to avoid dogfights to begin with.
It’s why I don’t have issue with F-4F ICE’s BR, cause it has ARHs.
If SARHs and IR missiles are the sword, ARHs are the colt peacemaker.

I don’t know what to tell you honestly. Play something else. Gaijin’s dislike for German air has been a meme for years. I know this isn’t what you want to hear but it is what it is. Also the fact that Germany didn’t have anything between the F-4 and EFT.

They are both worse than their western counterparts in almost every single way.

I did, and I am replying to you, not the thread.

Their biggest advantage that could be negated by going low. Going low is no longer the option and Russia doesn’t have the advantage in radar missiles.

They actually don’t have an advantage in anything. Russian planes are worse than NATO ones in basically everything, except SU-27 carries 2 more missiles compared to the F-15.

5 Likes

i mean i didnt complain about that or denied it lol

meta shifts, its a thing, russia whill become stronger early enough again.
Just like germany will get strong again once eft releases
Its not a huge deal, russia nearly never was handed a bad hand in air yet

1 Like

The red skies version, the f4e with aim7e2, has a strong memory of its dominance at high altitude, and if at low altitude, the f5e will also end any aircraft that wants to fight. Does mig23m using r23r and r60 make the Soviet Union 1 to 3 out of all countries? By the way, the r60m of mig23m was only reissued in the direct hit version.

I know and I hate that about this game. It just punishes casual players

Can’t wait. Have the line ready.

and russia was still stonger then most other nation, you speak like russia has to be the best at all times

3 Likes

Am I that aggressive? I’m sorry if it was, but I just wanted Soviet players to enjoy using long range missiles

4 Likes

That’s literally the IvanBoo’s MO. If they’re not consistently the best at all times they cry bloody murder. It’s always been like that for as long as I’ve been playing the game and attending the forums.

1 Like

and the time will come, like i mentioned the meta always shifts, currently it might be a down for russia but that happens. Russia for most its lifetime ALWAYS was more then competitive and strong.
There is a reason you saw russian aircraft a lot even in the E-Sport matches.

You are comparing russia only to USA, but compare it to germany, italy, britain, france, china etc over all the time. Russia nearly everytime was better.

The most knowledgable one i can talk about is germany and we used a lot of russian aircraft
Germany every single time got the russian aircraft always updates behind their russian counterparts always being left behind. Even stuff like both Mig 29s later then russia.

Russia just by far is not a victim

1 Like

Which is not that long and some people here are in the game for MUCH longer. Russian bias was ALWAYS present no matter the state of RU vehicles. Ru 251 deletes everything, yeah but Russian bias, B17 laser gunners, nah Russian bias. F8F Bearcat literally deleted EVERY single fuck flying at its BR, yep correct its Russian bias etc etc. But when Russia gets something like Yak 3P back in the day for a very short period everyones heads exploded screaming to nerf it. I grinded through my whole US Aircrafts basically with B17 back when it was laser, thats how ridiculously OP it was. Sniping people at 1.5-2 km. Everyone liked to scream how IS-2 was OP back when it came out but none mentioned how it got clapped by Tiger 2s on a regular basis. T32 back when its turret was inpenetrable in its BR literally deleted whole teams from a single spot on the map. F7F Tigercat, absolutely uncatchable. P51 which was absolutely fine at its BR together with Bearcat got towed down to 5.0 because they got kicked by Zeros constantly because people were just dumb and turned with them EVERY time. Maybe change the playstyle? Nahh lets scream on the forums until it gets downtiered into oblivion.

6 Likes

TLDR your entire 1st grade-level paragraph is sheer whataboutism mixed with some deflection.

4 Likes

I am talking about P-51D-5 and 30 since back than there was no H variant

Also none mentions how you had to fly Yak-9s at 90% throttle so as not to nuke your engine in 10 seconds due to overheating, just one more case of russian bias i guess

And the T-32 not the E1 was 6.7 back in the days and was impossible to be penetrated since the stuff it faced couldnt go through its mantlet

1 Like

TLDR you’re trying to claim Nation vs Nation Bias when no other nation comes close to having much of anything that is biased compared to what Russia has. Additionally, we have literally datamined game code that has proven that Russia has been artificially buffed by Gaijin in the past.

No other nation has had such a thing done for them, and some nations having a few vehicles at a lower BR than they should be pales in comparison to not only how many Russia has, but also how many of their vehicles were, and still are, blatantly overperforming.

THAT is why your argument is sheer whataboutism and is entirely worthless. Get Gaijin to remove the bogus buff coding first, and then we can talk.

Definitly not gajin having coded era defeating multipliers on rounds and then deciding against implementing it

3 Likes

Definitely not Gaijin overcoding Russian ERA and Kontact, being called on it and then just hand-waving it away and doing nothing to rectify it.

1 Like

R-77 is one of the best arh

lmao!!! You never played the soviet fox3

8 Likes