Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Was this reported?

@FurinaBestArchon maybe ask them to add that as well since your pic was from the TVM I believe?

That’s so weird. There’s a second source, the Gesamtwerk???

how… : (

Could this be one of the sources?

6 Likes

what about this?
屏幕截图 2023-12-12 234546

7 Likes

hah T-90M don’t have problem with all this report don’t even need it why it too much problem when it comes to western tanks Gaijin try many tricks on us as they can i’m just start to get annoy for what gaijin did now

2 Likes

At least these prove that acceleration characteristics have been significantly improved. The gearbox has also been reinforced.

1 Like

I have spent a lot of time looking for this information these days. I am so sleepy.

2 Likes

Yeah have some rest don’t need to push yourself

2 Likes

The problem with the 2A7V is that the sources claim that hull and turret provide pretty much the same protection.
But instead of matching the arc protection of hull and turret, they took the 90° protection of the hull (direct front POV) and nerfed it down to the turrets 60° arc.

4 Likes

This one seems like a valid secondary source, alongside the book it makes two, no?

The Leopard 2’s final drives before the 2A7V
grafik

1 Like

okay so to round it up, we get a leopard 2a7v that has the same/worse armor then a leopard 2a5 ?

maybe i need to make up a source in paint With leopard 2a7v bestest tonk of the world …
Would that count ? :D

there my source :)

6 Likes

Well yeah. Because measured thickness of the space the composite array occupies actually doesn’t tell you what’s inside that composite array and therefore which KE and CE modifier they should assign.

New report on the acceleration with additional sources.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/r35mfe8Yk50J

9 Likes

sweats in 4kph reverse speed

Its BEYOND shitty of them to just give outright better protection to a variant of the tank almost 30 years older than the one being added ffs

3 Likes

Can anyone come up with data to disprove this?

we already did dont worry we are just waiting for the thing to be fixed say thanks to our hero @FurinaBestArchon who had fought with great might against the “my data its better than yours”

11 Likes