Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Do you know the origin of Object-774’s explanation of D-armor?

I’m asking about the origin of Object-774’s explanation of D-armor.

屏幕截图 2023-12-12 215838
This

I’m saying that Shaman’s song have 420000 views on a video website in China.

2 Likes

This is interesting I found it with my friend earlier, but don’t understand from which document is it…

I was flipping through this Object-477 and found a photo of him that Ikv 91, which we have on 7.3, should float, and not go to the bottom.

https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404909688855593112

91-105

2 Likes

It was posted by a user on Weibo in China

lol

1 Like

well if we get D tech for both 2A7V and PSO i would cry in tear of joy

10 Likes

I would even buy the premium Tornado( i already have the event one) just to give them money!

1 Like

yeah that too

I also hate how the dev blog keeps saying that “it got worse mobility because of the added weight”.

Because the multiple documents that state that it has 2A4-level mobility thanks to transmission and powerplant changes don’t exist.

Because transmission improvements after decades don’t exist.

Apparently.

10 Likes

Why buy it? Isn’t it just a change of skin?

I wish we were getting the armor packages for the 2A7. I was really excited about the tank but, the armor issues, lack of DM73, and overall incorrect information for the tank is really offputting me from working towards Rank VIII. I’ve recently just been going back and fleshing out my lower tier vehicles to play with my friends who are mostly low tier.

7 Likes

“You see comrade, i have sekrit documents. Since i am very kind, i will give you better reverse speed than our pride machines of mother russia… and stalinium spall liners will be added just for soviets cus my sekrit documents say so” /s

If they fix the PSO and add the 2A7V as it should be, i want to give them money XD

3 Likes

I’ll do the same if they fix it

1 Like

Have you already thrown this photo about the shape of the beak on the body?

6 Likes

The funny thing is, the ingame 3D model is correct…

But the armor model is different from the 3D model, not including the lower part.

1 Like

Oh no, they don’t admit the bug
屏幕截图 2023-12-12 233248

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/vUVaPXfdQSGb