Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

like bvm pantsir and something else that going to rank 8 in ussr etc etc all nations have some tanks going up

technically yes, but leopard 2a5 and 2a6 along with pso is rank VIII

Of course they didn’t.

This is how it works; they arbitrarily make whatever they want… and good luck trying to prove them wrong with their standards.

1 Like

Then why don’t we demand a source aswell? That’s what they always do to us anyway.

Answer i got

1 Like

But those are not “brand new”

Maybe there will be a second test server?

The Leopard 2A7V is a completely new hull and cannot have its armor weakened.

Seems like they’re oblivious to the modified gear ratios. I’ll make a bug report on that soon.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see that the other report has been forwarded, but I would still like to see a source for the nerf of the hull. Can one of you guys DM Smin about it?

boycott immediately!!! Bad armor bad ammo hahaahah please remove Germany from Warthunder. There’s no point if Gajijn just programs crap! Let Russia play against itself!

4 Likes

copium lol

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/vUVaPXfdQSGb

1 Like

400787032_593053916288029_4773463635471936578_n

that was the answer i got to requesting the source of the report. Currently i am gonna wait until release state leo 2a7v and then ask again for specifications

2 Likes

I know someone who has a book on the Leopard 2A7V, if you need information he might be able to help me

toxin pretty much has all those books as well

2 Likes

That’s great !

Guys, does anyone have data on the transmission ratios, something was changing at 2a7v, no?

2 Likes

typical gaijin cope give russia what the propaganda says because we all know russian companys lied about any millitary related stuff alot in the past but lets not give others the armor that it stated in all sources so i guess gaijin source is russian

4 Likes