Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

All the information was provided via DM’s… for obvious reasons as you may imagine.

4 Likes

Oh! Then we continue to move forward?

Yes :)

2 Likes

I do believe that the 2a6 has always been like this, however the 2a7 depression makes a lot more sense, given that the 2a6 has a lot of room to depress and by any reason doesn’t.

1 Like

the strvs got this problem aswell

Nice. Abrams progress & 2A7V progress.
Bug reports are far faster to make when people know exactly what they need as proof.

3 Likes

Textures shouldn’t take long.

I mean, several user camouflages have already been released since the Dev Server made from scratch without template hahahah

2 Likes

Hey i like blue Leopard

I want someone to make a buyable custom skin thats just the bluperd.

Little explanation is needed on this, I know PSO is based on the 2A6EX, but I’m not a developer, and I need two sources to convince them.

19 Likes

i love you, i honestly wished i had more info

2 Likes

that went from 0 to 100 real fast

4 Likes

I apologize for the offending attitude towards you in another post. I thought you were one of the developers, which caused me a lot of misunderstandings. Thank you very much for passing my issue.

1 Like

I just find it sad and pretty horrific, that we apparently didnt convince the developers of that fact, while we were fighting for the beak add on module.
And know you told us, that the PSO didnt get its upgraded internal armor because the developers still didnr believe that it is the same chassis.
It just feels like everything is on the whim of the developers, same as them giving the 2A7V freaking B-Tech armor. Just if they realy want germany to stay non armored and want sweden to have the better tanks.
Realy doesnt help that one dev clearly said sweden is his favourite tree, which just adding to the speculations.

7 Likes

Usually all Leopard 2 can go that low, but only when the Stabiliser is off because the Stabi is the one who protects the Gun/Engine from coliding, sadly not implemented in WT…
But would actually a reason to using the function which turns of the stabi… I mean it has even a own Voiceline for Stabilisierung Aus(Stabiliser Off)

1 Like

So if anyone have info about 2PSO using 2A6 ex hull maybe it’s time to give him so maybe we can get buff

You propably could just copy paste all bug reports for the PSO add on beak armor. Since the 2A6EX and the PSO having the same chassis was our main argument in the first place

Besides that, it is now forwarded. But when Gajin will actualy touch it? who knows. Having 2 armored leopards would be nice but , god knows if and when we will get that

You guys have armour?

Well not yet, thats sweden