Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

we really need all this to be implemented, the reservation of the leopard and the blocking of ricocheting projectiles from the VLD into the joint of the tower very much depends on this, I have seen many times how the crowbar ricochets from the VLD into the breech of the gun, but there is this triangle on the VLD, it is made so that the apfds remain in it and further damage was not inflicted on the turret ring and the breech of the gun. Unfortunately, I don’t have it.

1 Like

@Smin1080p What can you say about the video above, about closing topics and bug reports on these topics.

Seems a bit high I usually see numbers between 380-450mm for their DM63 copy (TC84). Not sure about the actual DM63.

it might be them just lying i guess or idk we dont really have trustworthy info about 105 DM63

DM63 is accurate in game

yeah no i was talking about how they might be lying about the pen in the reports stating it has 550

Just wondering, wanst this thread about the Leopard 2A7V?

4 Likes

Uuuh, yes but no

Yeah, I am not sure at which point exactly people decided to start talking about 105mm guns and munitions xD

I mean, my 2A7V uses a 120mm so maybe my 2A7V is a special limited Edition xD

Bug report on the left turret cheek.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/FVRZmI452zVA

1 Like

Hey guys. What are the bugs that you already reported? We could make a list just like the PUMA. And which ones are already acknowledged?

If you scroll to the top, you will basicaly get the list, mostly. Start of the thread is the bug list

1 Like

Thank you. I did not see that lol. My phone just puts me right on the last posts XD

They should continue here so as not to spoil the work they are doing on 2A7V.

1 Like

I’ve read that leo2a7v gain a similar ability of acceleration of leo2a4 by reduce top speed. Is the acceleration of leo2a7v improved in game?

2 Likes

Let me check!

0-30 and 0-50 km/h with stock crews at the road of the test drive site:

Leopard 2A4 (55.2t):
-0-30: 03,31
-0-50: 10,64

Leopard 2A7V (64.1t):
-0-30: 03,93
-0-50: 12,97

Strv 122B PLSS (64.9t):
-0-30: 03,74
-0-50: 14,93

Well, I did it quite homemade, but… there doesn’t seem to be any mechanic in place.

3 Likes

Uuuh kinda? Idk i don’t feel like it’s not quite there yet

Yep!

Somehow, it accelerates slower 0-30 than Strv 122B PLSS, but faster for 0-50.

Slower than 2A4 in both cases, though.

Now- to do this properly, we would need aced crews and 100% flat surface for all of them, so this may not be too accurate (stock crews and the road at the test drive site).

1 Like