Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Check the gear ratio it’s something i’ve noticed for some reason the rest of the leopards have only about what 6 or 8 gears? And for some reason the PSO has 10 gears, it may be a similar case

the main priority should be fighting for D-tech just in case better rounds are coming which will negate the add-on composite, we must push that through at least

6 Likes

This is a Lot, it’s all the info related to the D tech on the 2A7V

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

image (1)

9 Likes

yet trickZter still rejected it… that guy needs to go

1 Like

Jesus christ literally 3 diffferent reliable sources do another Bug report about That cuz there is no reason why this is getting rejected without an actual explanation

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Q3fsNnFTeN2H

There’s a chance the report might be reopened and forwarded. TrickZZter removed the “Not a bug” label like he did with the ricochet bug (which got forwarded 2 days later).

4 Likes

Maybe some extra info can be put into the report and it might help

Looks like they’re doing that for reports that require new tags.

I hope they acknowledge it at least

1 Like

He didn’t Say that the armour values were wrong,
He only stayed that the ones we have RN in the Dev are not the finale values and they are prone to change in the live server After the patch drop.
Maybe they are using the same sources of the bug report and for that reason there isn’t a need for them,
I suggest we firstly see the finale product, and the we male bug reports, instead of wasting our time on these values.
Its better to make suggestions like rounds or spall liner.

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with this he is right there is no need to rush as of rn the 2A7V is being worked on SO lets see till the end

1 Like

after recent event he still do the same?

1 Like

well he accepted sepv2 lfp DU armor report so maybe he redeemed himself? I’ll refrain from condemning him as soon as this report passes

2 Likes

Good then everyone deserved second chance

1 Like

i’m so proud of you people, good work

7 Likes

yes you guys are some warriors. Out here doing the lord’s work

Guys, I submitted a new issue for the internal side composite of PSO https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/fbPy4zwBMBMz

4 Likes

Will be regarded as a suggestion most likely sadly

The saddest thing is that all I can hope that the protection of German Leopard 2 (before A7V) is somewhat comparable to that of the Swedish Leopard 2(Strv122)

Yea, especially the Leo and Abrams suffer from having so few volumetric parts.