Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Smin said no due to balance

Ah You posted it first goddamn phone

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/d/0/d0e36e097886c743211d55682e0192a422c302f0.jpeg
As you can see CR3(P) is just as goo as the T90
so no need for DM73

2 Likes

This report finally explains why I couldn’t find defenitive answer to how DM53 works against ERA. Most articles either mentioned how it “doesn’t trigger” or just the slug parts that are supposed to break off. So DM53 has both of those. Well I agree that in 2020 it was not needed but with how relikt is so buggy we 100% need it.

1 Like

Huh!?

Challenger 3 is butter for any T-Series, while it needs to aim for weakspots.

If it got DM73, at least it would be able to pen 90A, 80U and 72B3; although still unable to go through 80BVM and 90M.

EDIT: unless your comment is sarcasm and I missed it because of the amount of people who would say it unironically lol

2 Likes

It is i know text is hard for sarcasm

Hahahah

You would be surprised at the amount of Russian mains I’ve seen on Reddit and this very Forum saying that unironically, hence my initial confusion xD

1 Like

Problem is you cant only give DM73 to the challenger 3, a lot of the german player base wont shut up about that, if they dont get it.

That combined with a “fixed” Leo2A7V could be very strong

@FurinaBestArchon well this one will hide the turret ring a bit more Community Bug Reporting System

I know that’s the problem
Leopard 2A7V with DM73 could be very strong
Challenger 3 (P) with the same dart would still be worse then most top tier

*could, i will only believe that once i see a fully modelled 2A7V with the right Armor values able to rival the T-90M

3 Likes

Fair enough

2 Likes

I really want to believe they gonna fix 2A7V but then I remember how my UHT bug reports are “acknowledged” for over a year now and bugs on that helicopter are still not fixed.

7 Likes

Wrote with Gunjob, he acknowledged the UHT Osiris report for us, has a small question , you forgot to mention the page in the book but worked out the 1 screenshot you shared here had the number^^

1 Like

If you mean the “Military Helicopter Handbook 2008” it’s the page 90.

663mm pen is too strong?

1 Like

Thank you all for making these bug reports, imagine if the 2a7v would come out without u all, it would be sad.

7 Likes

Even tho the chally 3 can use DM73 they can only use DM63 as of rn since DM73 si not for export rn

1 Like

No idea, that might suck for Uk players then

eh UK rn is developing together with germany a new shell for both to use prob DM83 or something else