Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

god with all this fuckery I rly rly rly look forward to the Vilkas

N O T

They have to lower their requirements for these modern vehicles anyways since at this point they are literally asking for classified stuff which is terrible and they don’t accept those in the first place.
This is quite literally a loose loose situation for NATO vehicles.

3 Likes

Well whats the next thing in the german tree i can look forward too as copium to not leave the game, I was waiting for this day for 2 years and have been met with utter dissapointment twice, i got excited about them finally adding a new german leopard, which was horrible and now this lmfao. Do i wait for the Leo 2a7a1?? Or maybe the leo a8. :(

Yet they listen to russian propaganda, not like they lied before right? About the state of their army and stuff >.>

“Estimated”, okay. Recent documents (such as RSL 4026 or whatever the name was), mainly the ones concering vehicle requirements on the other hand show us that Chally 2s hull armour was not improved.

I agree that Challies are an absolute mess like Leopard 2s, but de-facto, their hulls are way too good given the thickness and not one of the “problems” in the way you think it is.

1 Like

Here we go, report on the turret’s CE protection… just in case, cus at the moment it’s less than 2A5s by over 300mm’s lol.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/opfQA5TSBvtF

4 Likes

watch them nerf the 2A5s turret now

3 Likes

I dare them to.

2 Likes

Already forwarded, and as a bug on top of that!

3 Likes

Not as suggestion ? XD
everyone knows germany can’t build good tanks /s

Lol even when they just started the development 3 months ago then it is still funny.

Sweden had the new strv122 a long time in the files, which means gaijin is/was fine with sweden having 3 better leopards + the leo2A6, which would still be germanys best tank

3 Likes

At this point i think we can all agree that gaijin should make germany a sub tree for sweeden. It would be way more fun.

1 Like

Can you pass me the link to this message please?

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

As long as we collect enough evidence they should be able to fix those bugs, it may just take time. If it can really be repaired, players can wait patiently.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p sorry for the ping, but at this point, I think you guys have some explaining to do as to how the 2A7V came to the live server with LESS armor than the 2A6 which it is a direct upgrade of in real life, and less armor than the Strv122’s, which are all over 20 years older than the 2A7V. This is beyond idiotic, particularly following the statement during the PSO fiasco. I’m aware this update was likely rushed, but considering the mess you guys have had with the handling of german top tier ground forces over the last few years, i think we are owed an explanation.

As it currently stands, the 2A7V is a sidegrade to the 2A5/6 added 2-3 years ago, trading mobility and protection for better thermals. Its not like the devs weren’t provided with ample bug reports and documentations regarding the error either, as numerous highly detailed and well sourced bug reports were submitted, and we were even told not to worry since “In-game armor is not set up yet. We too are waiting for the final values.”. Despite this, the values from the dev server still came as found onto the live server.

This is bordering on blatant mismodelling and outright contempt for german vehicles and german players at this point, and amounts to outright spitting in our faces after telling us to wait for a new leopard.

45 Likes

There’s so much information you’re skipping about that document which we went over on the chally 2 thread go back through the thread and learn about that document then come back with your corrections !!

Jesus christ.

That’s why PSO is making German tech tree players lose trust in Gaijin

17 Likes