Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

They shouldn’t even rush out the update if thing are not finish at the begin with really

They knew this uptade wasnt ready and compeletly fked yet still realeased it.

Remember guys as long as Russian tanks performs fine its ok to neglect Nato tanks for them.

Ive seen on some stream that russian spall screens Block way more spall

Ofc it does.

And you know whats more funny is? Up until T90M none of those Nato tanks had spall liners despite Western started to use it on their tanks way long ago but Gaijin cant and will not accept that Nato tanks are superior to Russian junks.

Thats why they ignored all those reports and rushed this uptade.

2 Likes

Im suprised they added it to nato anyway

Three days is my bet

Half of the Nato tanks are still missing.

Abrams,Leclerc’s,Merkava4’s and Type-10 still missing spall liners.

seems like only the visual model is present but they didnt assign any value to it

Didnt they way abrams will get it later??

IMG_0974

2 Likes

hahahahaha

1 Like

They Said nothing about spall liners.

They talked about upgraded hull armor issue and you can bet they will deny that as well.

god with all this fuckery I rly rly rly look forward to the Vilkas

N O T

They have to lower their requirements for these modern vehicles anyways since at this point they are literally asking for classified stuff which is terrible and they don’t accept those in the first place.
This is quite literally a loose loose situation for NATO vehicles.

3 Likes

Well whats the next thing in the german tree i can look forward too as copium to not leave the game, I was waiting for this day for 2 years and have been met with utter dissapointment twice, i got excited about them finally adding a new german leopard, which was horrible and now this lmfao. Do i wait for the Leo 2a7a1?? Or maybe the leo a8. :(

Yet they listen to russian propaganda, not like they lied before right? About the state of their army and stuff >.>

“Estimated”, okay. Recent documents (such as RSL 4026 or whatever the name was), mainly the ones concering vehicle requirements on the other hand show us that Chally 2s hull armour was not improved.

I agree that Challies are an absolute mess like Leopard 2s, but de-facto, their hulls are way too good given the thickness and not one of the “problems” in the way you think it is.

1 Like

Here we go, report on the turret’s CE protection… just in case, cus at the moment it’s less than 2A5s by over 300mm’s lol.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/opfQA5TSBvtF

4 Likes

watch them nerf the 2A5s turret now

3 Likes

I dare them to.

2 Likes