War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

You should brace yourself → germany have not a lot to offer now.

Best armor
Best missles IN NOT LIMITED QUANTITY
It works)
The way russians wanted it)

1 Like

how. Were you not able to tell that an enemy was dead before this update?

It’s a good QoL change so I don’t have to keep looking at that tick and guess if he’s alive or dead while trying to scan for enemies elsewhere, it’s not just for when you’re shooting at it.

And it would stay like this to the next major update because of holidays both in Christian and orthodox churches

Respectfully, a Community Manager is not a developer. I do not decide what the outcome of the report will be and I do not have an answer on what the resolution of the report will be until the developers have reviewed it and provided said answer.

Until the Devs have reviewed the report in question, then I or any other Community Manager cannot give you an answer on that.

We appreciate the frustration, but repeating the same question over and over again without understanding what I have already explained does not mean I can provide you with a different answer at this time.

16 Likes

The community manager is only responsible for passing on the message to us, and understand that one thing is that the real enemy is the developer, so it’s useless to vent your anger at the community manager, so my friend calmed down

Well isnt the question it was right on the dev why is it wrong now?
Is there a plausible anwser for tihs issu

No, we must write it as we wish
And CM, sorry, should pass the message and emotions of players to devs.

1 Like

I think this was already the case. If an enemy tank was destroyed it would flash a circle with a outline of a skull on the minimap.

well… it wasn’t right on the dev either?
otherwise there would not already be a report about it from days ago if it had been correct on dev.

not always, often if the tank was spotted the blinking outline of the tank on the map would cover upp the skull.

The CM job is to pass messages from the community to the developers and back. At the moment, I personally do not see him conveying the message that people are not happy with this update from, for example, the armor of the Leopard 2, Challenger 3, Leclerc tanks and so on.

He simply doesn’t fulfill his task, that’s why there are so many questions and hatred towards him, and at the same time he is the face of the company that is responsible for the project

3 Likes

In this situation the enemy has a 10 or 15 s invulnerability. And after the enemy dies the tank turns dark grey or black and in the killfeed you can see who destroyed it with what projectile. So I don’t get your point here. If people are shooting even if the tank is dead that’s probably from inexperience of knowing the game. And waiting rounds isn’t that much of a waist.

If the enemy gets killed while its behind a building or behind smoke you will know since it will be on fire and smoking. And again you have the killfeed so you could deduce if you know which tank you are facing and it gets killed and the same type of tank shows up in the killfeed you would be confident that that was the same tank.

Now I guess the main reason for this situation is that there is not enough time, and the company’s top brass is in a hurry to get the game updated before Christmas

You would need to show me proof of that. Since iirc when a spotted tank gets killed the skull replaces the spotted tank icon on the mini map. You could be thinking of if a person marks that part of the map as the tank died then that would overlap.

@Smin1080p is this the hitmaker that is referred in the changelog that is getting replaced by a skull?

Ah this is hilarious

where did the invulnerability come from?
you can’t always see the color of the tank if it is behind a bush or something.
Killfeed might not help you if you don’t know what model tank it was, not much difference between T-72A,T-72B, T-72B(89),T-80B,T-80U,T80BVM if you are a but away and they are ubscured.

The fire can be there regardless as fuel tanks, engines and ammo can burn.
and again, very often i don’t know EXACTLY what tank i’m facing.

i don’t see the problem here. its not like it got changed for something worse gameplay wise. sure one can subjectively not like the visual style of it. but it offers no hindrance, and even an improvement, in gameplay.

Why didn’t you write anywhere about the fact that the Japanese SPAA, Type 93 and Type 81 were robbed of gen 3 night vision? Moreover, hud does not work at all in these vehicles, there is no compass - other Japanese tanks have