Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

Grass is greener on the other side buddy.

🤷

2 Likes

This is you and your friends, right?

Spoiler

Doesn’t look like Leopard sources/talking to me.

6 Likes

If you have source that affirm this feel free to make a bug report, if you’re right it will be implemented, however i doubt you’re saying the full truth here.

I’ve already done it.

Would you mind sharing your bug report?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/ijc5d4zOyaoJ

It was rejected.

8 Likes

kek

So he already got proven wrong basically, wonder why he’s saying if we are in favour of 8-12x gunner scope for the optics if his bug report got already refused.

what a joke

EMES-15A2 is the same as EMES-15A1, only the incorrect rationale is rejected. In fact, the report about 2a4 refers to 2a5, etc.

You’re reaching for it.

then why the type 10 dosent have 3.2 or 3.4 second? the values for reload take both gun handling and reload of the weapon to round an aproximate reallistic reload ideal values are not a thing in war thunder they use the average to calculate this

There’s no point in me convincing you if it’s been confirmed

“Confirmed”

“Not a bug”

And you were calling me deluded?

3 Likes

It makes no sense for me to create a new report if I know it applies to an accepted report on 2a4

The 2A4 report will only apply to the 2A4, if it applied to all of them, your report would’ve been marked as “duplicate” rather than “not a bug”. That’s how my reports are marked if they apply to multiple vehicles, but if a report was already previously created & forwarded for a vehicle with identical characteristics (as such it will apply to all of them), it’s duplciate.

So again, you were calling me deluded… but yet you’re pulling at straws.

2 Likes

your sources for stating the fov of the sights are russian sources wich gaijin already denied the use of russian sources to prove a nato vehicle wrong and not only that but the sources are wrong the fabricant of the sights state the real magnification of such sights

I just sent the correct source about EMES-15A2 directly to the technical moderator

The issue is based on the fact that the German 2A5/6/7, Spanish Leopard 2E, and Swedish Strv 122 use the same EMES-15A2 but have different daytime sight magnifications.

Ralin is right, this has been checked and reported back.

4 Likes

I’m gonna call you that again