Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

Need more proof man, not enough informations about how much the protection should be, we need hard values!!

Still not the biggest fan of trophy but good

well we never get the armor
Also was 3bm59/60 always able to pen the beak? on the 2a7v just happend now a few times and it makes me wondering

Not sure which one is ingame or rather i forgot since i dont care about russian ammo xD

Just happened to me in the last game i was, i stopped playing to watch the replay because i thought the guy shooting me really sus and the shot that got me was on the beak. Really weird.

If so then in-game model is incorrect since it lacks LWS sensors.

@MuricaxSuffers
L27/DM43-KE-W-OFL 120 F1/3BM60 can sometimes pen the beak, yes.

It does not miss them. The photo @FurinaBestArchon sent is about the 2A7VA1/2A8 as he pointed out.

I said that in-game, the model of 2A7V lacks the sensors; No dome, no cylinder, no scattered sensors, etc.
Not that the tank itself IRL lacks it.

The 2A7V in game lacks the sensors, just like the IRL counterpart. As i said, what Furina sent refers to 2A7VA1 and 2A8 which are different tanks.

1 Like

Ah, I misunderstood your “It” at the beginning of your post.

1 Like

I wondering why they let Sweden stomp Russia with 3 best leopard but refused to fix German one good Leopard not going to lie i play a lot of Sweden and wins against Russia alot because 122 armor are actually work

4 Likes

Don’t forget better light vehicles, spaa and planes.

3 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/KueiWJc4SRRw

Finally made a (yabai) report on the overexposed/overmodelled (it’s simply too large) turret ring of the Leopard 2A7V.

2 Likes

and sadly is marked as duplicate :(
meanwhile driving the 2a7v is a turret ring repair sim

I’m just smoking compium then, hoping that they’re actively looking into fixing the entire model since it was made a duplicate…

One of the devs once said that he’s a big fan of the Swedish tech tree. That about sums it up.

7 Likes

as people have said before you could give them access to a 2A7V with every single Top Secret Paper and we would still get the WE BELIEVE its sad but i gave up on a FIX for it

1 Like

Not gonna lie i’m kinda surprise until this day that he like minor nation such as Sweden not Russia.
(but refuse to make German the same quality even it just one tank)

Sweden minor nation? Thing is better than Russia and Germany together ahahahah

2 Likes

well it still minor because not many players playing it (yet) compared to big three it will be more scary if it can be a whole team full of swedish