Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

Well this is none of those, what would you call it then?

a discarding sabot munition? the DM53 enters as a long rod with segmented rod at the same time its not a “Slug”

1 Like

I’m talking about M735? not DM53? What kind of penetrator is M735?

I already have???

Maybe it’s your standards that need to be redefined? If the information was no up to standard, the reports would’ve been closed like many others instead of being forwarded.

They’ve been given primary evidence of the fact Rheinmetall’s tungsten alloys are much denser, whether they act on it is irrelevant by this point. This product brochure also is about modern developments, and seeing as DMX3 all share the same core, it will apply to DM53 as it applies to DM73.

1 Like

its a long rod

Sorry??? You think M735 is a long rod??? The thing that is literally not a rod???

It’s a jacketed APFSDS. The same thing as DM13, but that one is a segmented jacketed APFSDS.

1 Like

DUDE its called a LONG ROD PENETRATOR

dosent the M735 enter in the category of long rod?

Wasnt PMC308 the AHEAD round? PMC287 was the APFSDS IIRC

No it’s not, please show me any document calling M735 a long rod penetrators. The Lanz Odermatt equation was literally made with cylindrical penatrators in mind.

Yea, I confused them. Should’ve just called it DM33 KE-T just like the Bundeswehr does it.

L-O has a jacketed formula as well, are you not aware of that?

And all I’m saying is it’s unlikely to be implemented, as it both goes against current gajin standards, and isn’t specific enough so will probably be refused by the developers themselves. I’m happy to be proved wrong but we’ll both have to wait on that.

Does it have one for tapered projectiles?

confused it with M774 the M735 its a short rod jacketed apfsds

Average diameter…

You are aware not a single APFSDS currently in the game has ever had a “universal” width, right? Gaijin calculates the average and uses that. DM53s real diameter isn’t 23mm, Type 10s real diameter isn’t 24mm, M829A2s real diameter isn’t 22mm etc etc. Even then, DM53s average is still too much, so I’m presuming they used a low resolution picture for that.

1 Like

Yes and specifically for a long time the projectile slugs which are those two and I think one Russian dart (although I can’t remember which one) used a unique penetration calculation as they could not be justifiably estimated with gajin’s implementation of the lanz-odermatt equation. Which is what has caused it, and the MBT-70’s round to be nerfed when they ham-fistedly converted them to such. Making their penatration wildly inaccurate.

he is gonna use some really illogical argument or ask where you got those values

for now imma stop arguing im tired of dealing with this honestly