Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

You write that the primary is 8x. The auxiliary is not used.
But where does 4-12 come from?

that’s literally the main gunner sight 4-12 magnification for gunner
Gunner: 4-12x
Backup: 8x

1 Like

dude if you dont like the sights of the leopard 2 you will despise the ones on the Type 10 lol

1 Like

Is there a source that the gunner’s scope has a 4-12?
I’ve only encountered exactly 12

there is numerous sources specially hensoldt who is the company that made the sight with info and stats of it its really easy to search

Xan you send me pls?

sure the model its PERI RTWL

Im tell about 2a4/2a6 peri its for 2a7v

ronk peri its the one used on the commander sight 2-8 zoom EMES 15 is the one used on the gunner sight

1 Like

No.
8x backup sight
12x day and night vision main sight
4x-12x thermal

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Guys has this been represented in game?

Das Fahrgestell ist durch ein zusätzliches Schutzmodul verstärkt worden. Die zusätzliche Panzerung am Bug härtet den Leopard gegen panzerbrechende Munition. Sie hebt den neuen Leopard 2 A7V aber in eine andere Gewichtsklasse. Die 63,9 Tonnen schwere Kampfmaschine verfügt deshalb über ein stärkeres Getriebe und weitere Änderungen am Antriebsstrang. Es sorgt dafür, dass das höhere Gewicht keine Auswirkungen auf Beschleunigung und Geländefahrt hat. Mit 1.500 PS pflügt der Panzer, wie auch bereits sein Vorgänger, das Gefechtsfeld um.

Da schmerzt die leichte Einbuße bei der Spitzengeschwindigkeit nicht mehr so stark. Denn trotz seines Gewichts kann der neueste Leo eine theoretische Höchstgeschwindigkeit von 63 Kilometer pro Stunde erreichen.

In a nutshell, despite the increase in weight, the A7V retains good acceleration due to a modified powertrain.

3 Likes

Nope, it was bug reported and then they asked us to give the gear ratios, but we can’t give the gear ratios because they are classified.

Also the top speed was reduced because of the changed gear ratio and better acceleration. But Gaijin only implemented the top speed reduction without the acceleration increase.

5 Likes

Ahh, classic Gaijin moment

2 Likes

also you can check if gears are jumping. i believe they found 1 in the challengers that jumped from 6th to 8th directly making it slower

they only act blind and deaf when it comes to matters concerning possible buffs for vehicles from foreign nations

9 Likes

looks like someone didnt like the 2 posts above me

2 Likes

it was a staff member lmao

2 Likes

they love hiding anything that points out their screw ups

1 Like

yeah, i am gonna go ahead and say bye bye, normaly means a ban,dunno if deleting them beforehand would help avoiding it