Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

maybe the gaijin argument should be given. since it was given to the abrams tank stating the prototypes had du armour in the hull but but there was no evidence of it in production models.

so since theres no evidence of era in the vehicles found in ukraine it must mean they were only used in prototypes or training tanks.

caught in what lie? i edited correctly before the other posted their explanations idiot

1 Like

show me, if anything you are the russian propagandist, who spots bullshit, same with your spall liner report for the T series using CIA sources, you aware reports for western tanks got declined because they used russian sources and the tech mod said sources from russia cant be used for western vehicles and vice versa. Here we are and yours get acknowledged

1 Like

what are you even answering to, i do not understand the context to your message to mine

spacers for what?

ah you mean to remove the era of russian tanks , since the in use version dont have the explosive elements added apparently

i mean im only using gaijins logic here.

What did you edit? Here you can see how you refer to the technical element as egg cartons

They do look like that but they are present in that doc that was shown for relict

yes i refer to them as egg cartons because they look similar and then refer to them as spacers, so whats your point?´
and again

show me the whole lot of nonsense i write
and the

mine

1 Like

It looked like he didn’t understand the principle of defense sacks and really thought they were egg cartons.

Theres russian source I would give Ralin if his report wasn’t already submissed.
Plus CIA report is literally them looking at tank they managed to get hands on and

these are just estimates based on nothing. Unless you want to tell me russkies somehow managed to test NATO armour other than Chieftain/M60/M109/Centauro/Leopard/BTR-3/4,CV-9040/Bradley

still waiting for your classical lie prove

then pls add the russian sources, but fact is the statement of gajin about them not approving russian sources for western equipment.
Thats one of the reasons the stinger, mistral and iglas debate went as it did, because gajin did contradict themself

the sources were in russian so i was not able to read them of course, but like i said, they have to take a clear stand how they want to handle it or else they just cant do stuff like iglas/stinger one as well

1 Like

you must be new here and cant remember hesh got nerfed becouse of a russian website talking about US recoiless rifles.

oh and the site lasted 3 days…

How the hell is it even considered a source if its just an estimate based on nothing ???

I/Ralin cant add sources as report is already in there.

again, i am not clear about the what the source said, but the statement of the technical moderator is the problem. he declined it on the basis i said and not on it not being useable

1 Like

@Ralin do you mind if I dm it to you?
It doesnot matter anyway but if you will be able to add russian report on topic that will be good.

Send me this

The information is not tied to the country. I don’t have to look for a Russian source.

Besides, the report has information from the Russian Steel Research Institute. You didn’t look hard enough. At the very end.