Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

Doubt that works, we arent american

The thing is 10.0???

btw doesnt dm63 have some sort of penetrator to counter kontakt-5?

DM53 should already have that

1 Like

Actually 27,1 hp/ton

DM53 should not be affected by Relict or Kontakt 5 nearly as much as other APFSDS yes

1 Like

so im guessin gaijin wont implement it because “balance”?

More like “Russia can’t suffer” (and partly China, but mostly Russia), they’d by the most affected by it pretty much.

1 Like

Isn’t that the same with every top tier round

No, some of them were never designed with defeating ERA in mind, the ones that were and are in the game though, are;

• DM53
  • Type 10
  • L27
  • DM43/OFL F1
  • M338

I just realised i typed every top tier round instead of most

Pretty sure DM43 doesnt have it, because DM53 was made because DM43 didnt have the ability to defeat ERA

L26 also has an anti-ERA tip I believe

No, LKE 1/DM43 was rejected simply because it wasn’t as effective as Germany wanted it to be (something something France had a part in it), that’s why LKE II/DM53 is a thing.

4 Likes

L26 should have anti ERA tip if im not wrong and the Type 10 round should have self sharpening capacities, since its one of the only 2 tungsten alloy shells capable of self sharpening like a DU shellthe second one being the K279

L26 AE capability is questionable at best, utterly made up at worst (there’s no evidence it was ever designed with that in mind).

Type 10 self-sharpening capability relies on research, but isn’t properly documented (a lot of nations have developed self-sharpening tungsten alloys, even Germany, they just don’t talk about it that much), DM53 itself should be significantly denser as well, but…

as for germany idk if it has a self sharpening shell since i havent seen anything mentioning it, the K279 and Type 10 was documented by the US in tests done to this tanks and shells and even the company who made the K279 mentions this

I’ve yet to see those “US documents”, only sources on K279 are Korean (they’re secondary or blogs, or research papers that don’t cocern the projectile at all, if you do have the page where the company states it has a self-sharpening alloy, it would be appreciated), and for the Type 10 it was only presumed it has a self-sharpening alloy because of its low density.

Just an fyi, even the most common WHA can self-sharpen given a high enough velocity.

1 Like

ah yes, ignore the point were i corrected it and said what it is.
Spacers aint armor, they dont give much protection

And what do you mean with classic lie of mine? i dont lie here, pls show prove for that, if anything i do mistake because i am human, but i aint lying

Just because you were caught in a lie and forced to admit it means you’re not a propagandist?

You write a lot of nonsense. It’s like the egg cartons aren’t in the bags, they’re in your head.