Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

If Israel got a tree and not Canada I will be annoyed…

1 Like

Or if Canada is a sub tree and not israel

1 Like

Remember to support this:

I’ll have the air tree out in the next 5 months hopefully. (I’m on a collecting image stage.)

3 Likes

I did, a looong time ago

Meh, fine I will do my evil plan and only playing the Leo in a empty line

1 Like

Nah, you’ve got to use the MEXAS in the same line-up certainly.

1 Like

No, the C2 speaking german

2 Likes

That’s very cursed.

1 Like

Ladies and gentledudes, she’s here!

4 Likes

That last image does it in for me

2 Likes

Cant wait for those chunky composite blocks to only add 30mm of KE protection.

2 Likes

Premium for Germany…Great
It’s hard not to feel salty as a Brit player. It’s time to remove everything Canadian from the British line and dump it in the German line…They sure do need another premium Leopard.

1 Like

If they were British, but this a German tank! They will be modelled to stop 30mm autocannon fire (including APFSDS) like they were advertised to do.

Not provide 30mm KE protection

1 Like

Germany is more hated than britain by gaijin lmao. You’re talking about the nmation that gets any of their jets later than all other nations (F-4F ICE, MiG-21 BIS, MiG-23 ML all came over a year later than in other TT’s, MiG-29G came a patch late, so did the 23MLA, etc…) and the Leopard 2A7V has notably worse armor than the Strv122 despite being 20 years newer AND HEAVIER.

3 Likes

Britain has nothing in the game superior to anything Germany has at any BR. (Grippen at a push (not British its SA)

The spitfires?

1 Like

what? there are many vehicles which are better than germanys. Germany has many vehicles better than britain aswell.

1 Like

Better than a 262 at the same BR…Spitfire Mk24 is 7.0
The same as the 262. Which is 100mph faster than the Spitfire

Lower BR the 109-F4 is the best fighter up to 5.0

spitefire is 6.7 now.

1 Like

What vehicle does Britain have that you would take in a combined top tier lineup.