Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Al Hussein is one of my most wanted tanks

but the point was to keep Canada together which seems unlikely now

1 Like

to be fair, Smin stated that from the very beginning

(I would like but I’m still out of those)
A Canadian tech tree would be for the best.

I have some issues with a Commonwealth tree. (As it would have accused to everyone’s MBTs among other issues. to many nations to make a tree) I feel it be best to be split up.
Things like 2 more trees for the dominions (Both Canadian TT and Australia/ANZAC TT) or a tree for one dominion with the other a sub-tree (Canadian TT with Australia/ANZAC ST(Pusdo-commonwealth I like to call it))
TT or India
Pakistan ST for China
Singapore ST for Israel.

Those are the Commonweath proposals I can think of off the top of my head I agree with.

2 Likes

chile is most likely for an israel tree

Like I said I typically support short-term possibilities that could keep Canadian stuff together (CF-18/Canadian Leo to UK) but in the end, I have to push for a Canadian TT in the long term.

3 Likes

I personally favour Singapore so Chile could be for the LATAM folks. (tho the tree is pushing it for me. I’d split it up into a few and is C&P be fillers myself)

well it all depends of this year, if germany ends up getting a argentinian F-16, we pretty much can say latam is out of the picture for a long time

looking at the F16 i don’t think its likely as it would too new (in terms of Gajin knowing that they could add it) but maybe something else

tell that the KF41, which literaly arrived a few months earlier in hungary, or the community demanding the 2a7hu

Never mind then but the deal hasn’t gone though yet so we will see what Gajin will give Germany as a stop gap

Most of the people doesn’t want Canada tt but want those tank in USA, UK and Germany, people just split us and gaijin listen…

1 Like

others are arguing we might get the polish F-16 since the exclusive polish radar was datamined, but that gonna open a whole other shitshow once again as well

not exclusive Israel also used it i think

I mean if it is a 1 off. it doesn’t mean anything. As people pointed out lots of nations aff their stuff in other trees before they where added.

2 of, leopard 2 pl

Unhh- what dose a Polish Leo have to do with Argentina?

my bad, we switched to talking about polish f1-6 thought u answered to that, besides that argentinian stuff is even more in the german tree

Not sure how accurate this is

quite accurate, gzabi is a good source