Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

And the UK got a prototype that technically didn’t exist until after it was added.

We are as far as ground trees could go anyways.

Yeah well they said it can’t be the highest Br so unless we start getting much higher BRs for ground no premium 2A6 for awhile

Meh it’s fine if the Leo is in Germany, I will just destroy German matchmaking by only playing the leo…why? I want to play Canada and maybe gaijin will think about it!

That a good idea to split Canada in 3 different nation…SARCASM

Yes however Olivia leaks doesnt mean theyre coming next update. Her leak lists just shows WIP vehicles/assets, we just know theyre working on them.

the Leo wasn’t Oliva

Oh I thought they were talking about the other leak list you posted

no not that

yeah I checked

1 Like

I luckily have the C2 Mexas but I’ll still at most be a 2DL.

1 Like

Its insane how the C2 Mexas still has a german crew voice. Like just give us a american crew voice lol

1 Like

Quebecois voicelines or riot

1 Like

Give it a mixture of Quebec French and English. I think that would be fun*

1 Like

Wrong name (Same with the Ram II)
Wrong language.

Mix that in with the fact there have been Canadian-built planes in the game since at least 2014 they have yet to add a version with the Canadian flag.

The dominions aren’t treated all the well in this game.

1 Like

A mixed French and English voice line is the only reason I could see why we have yet to have Canadian voice lines.

2 Likes

have a 22.8% chance for your crew to speak French for that game

Oh and the Mexas doesn’t have Mexas armor

Fck no! I’m sick of sweden already having better german tanks than germany itself I don’t wanna see that in british tree too!

cringe take

1 Like

I would take a Canadian Leopard 2A4M CAN and Leopard 2A6M CAN after the Vickers Mk. 7 than a T-90S.

4 Likes