Leopard 2 changes

At least it would have ONE thing better than regular SEP, since, as of now, it’s just the exact same vehicle but heavier…

If the devs refuse to improve its armor, M829A3 is the only way SEPv2 could possibly finally feel line an upgrade instead of sidegrade.

Agree that sep 2 should be better than sep 1 but giving it better pen will not fix anything as we have seen with the abrams in the past and their cope buffs

If M829A3 would really not change anything (as the devs stated too), then there’s even more reason to add it. It’s the shell this tank variant historically operated from the moment it entered service and up to the present day; there’s no reason at all NOT to add it.

If its historical and accurate then not even the best tanks in the game can avoid it.
All these statements “Its a game” are the same players demanding real life accurate performance with “anti ERA rounds”
Wanting real life armour thickness and protection metrics incorporated, spall liners and blow out panels.

Gaijin goes to add a historical/accurate addition to the Leopard 2 and you all change your tune.

2 Likes

ok so then theres even more reason to give Russia more AA right? They already have a lot of AA so it doesnt really change anything

Modeling the effects of DU APFDS would buff a lot too.

1 Like

From what I see, Leo did better than other tanks on picture right?

And don’t forget, France get Leo, Leo got nerfed because France can’t have competitiv stuff to make some shadow at another TT

What? Your logic is like
“More reason to give Sweden more up armored leopard2”
They already have three up armored leopard 2 so give more wouldn’t hurt

1 Like

…what?

The equivalent would be to give T-90M 3BM59, which I wouldn’t mind.

Agreed! They could simulate it in a simple way by just increasing their spalling.

That would actually make the Abrams much better!

gaijin is not obligated to provide sources for changes they do.

1 Like

Then they should change this for all tanks, because why not?

Source? I pulled it out my ass, trust me bro.

Also them not being obligated to provide sources is the biggest double standard I have ever seen in the history of double standards.
But, as I said before, we are all aware of how hypocritical Gaijin is in their handling of sources and out-of-ass-pullery.

And where is that from? Declassified?
Because I saw that earlier already in this thread, but it was removed I guess.

Edit: aaaaand its gone again

1 Like

@SPANISH_AVENGER Do not publish that image again.

Oh, wow. Since I came across it on Reddit and apparently it’s the one the devs used, I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed! Notes taken, then.

I thought so, but it appears not to be the case xd

I didn’t expect some drawing with a mere elevation angle figure to be as problematic as to warrant removal and such warnings. If I had known, I wouldn’t have shared it…

I guess now we need to be careful even with seemingly trivial drawings.

1 Like

Guys, I would reiterate again that unless you have 100% clear evidence a source (be that a single page or a whole PDF) is fully declassified and unrestricted, you should not post it on the forum.

It doesn’t matter if it comes from google, ebay, reddit or anywhere, being available online =/= legal and declassified.

If you post something without clear proof its declassified, your post is subject to removal and your account can be suspended. Please follow the rules and take precautions.

1 Like

For the record, I had no idea the image had already been shared and removed before; if I had known, I wouldn’t have even thought of sharing it!

Just wanted to clarify because I think it gave off the wrong impression that I shared it in a challenging/dismissive way, but it really wasn’t the case. Not that kind of user, so I’m sad it felt that way.

o7

That’s clearly not able to operate in that position. Either getting ready for transportation or something else.

They are clearly able to move into that position so the game should allow us to move into that position.

Preach!!!

this is so stupid