Leopard 2 changes

Heh as i expected they gonna nerf Leopard in someways soon enough
historical nerf?
when why not historical buff too?
example DM53 anti ERA
what a buffoon

10 Likes

Does the gaijin development team think they are humorous? They already weakened the Leopard 2 series’ defense against fragments in the previous version, and this update tampered with the depression angle. Is “nerf” the only word in their dictionary?

5 Likes

Any supporting documents?

1 Like

cause it germ tank so they wanna nerf if , not about real or balance.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The manual specifies two turret aiming modes.
Beobachten and Stab Ein.
The first mode disables the stabilizer and aiming is done strictly according to the gunner’s commands without adjustments. The gunner can literally put the barrel on the MTO. In the second mode, at 70 degrees behind the tank, there is a correction of +3 degrees of elevation so as not to damage anything when firing with a recoil.

Since the game allows you to disable the stabilizer, it would be more logical to give the game the ability to disable the stabilizer and have large angles of inclination. Standing still, this would be useful, and there is nothing physically stopping you from doing this.

7 Likes

So this seems to be a safety feature by the fire control system or the ballistics computer. Okay fair enough. But neither of those things really exist in the game (FCS exist only as a module on a few tanks where its only feature is that if it gets hit it disables the stabiliser wich is underselling the system quite a bit). So i dont really see why this would need to be added.

1 Like

Complete nonsense to model these things when they are designed around a type of warfare Gaijin doesn’t create, if these tanks would fight stupid wars like this they’d make changes to the system, ruining a vehicle like this because ‘muh realism’ whilst every other aspect of the game is basically a CoD lobby is ridiclous.

2 Likes

This is the answer.
We can already turn off the stab.
If they choose to implement it, they have to give us this option. Otherwise its just a slap in the face.
Especially without any sources.

5 Likes

Gaijin should implement a fully functional FCS system before implementing its safety features first.

They should give us the ability to turn off the stabilizer to depress the gun more, because it severely impacts its capabilities in close quarter combat. Especially since the game more often than not gives us maps which force players to play in close quarters.

wait a minute, i wont ask for that if i were you

̶d̶o̶c̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶b̶a̶c̶k̶

well yeah i remember seeing these leopards during national day marching, i remember seeing they can depress the gun down until it touch the top of engine bay

1 Like

oh no, best top tier tank is being nerfed!!!

3 Likes

Less about it being changed and more about no source being provided

What would you say if as example the Abrams got this limitation, and no reasoning was given, so sources, they just changed it.

2 Likes

Ok, good chance to buff the russian “autoloader” even more so that it is completely indestructible by NATO 105s…

Gosh, A7V doesn’t even has it’s APU so far like other NATO tanks but you nerf stuff like that…

Before somebody says I just hate Russia. Played them more than anything else.

Since we go full realistic now:
When will the DM53 penetrate through ERA like its supposed to? Or when will ERA be realistic too since its apparently nullifies APFSDS Shells.
When will Helicopter have a proper damage model and are not able to continue shooting after eating an APFSDS through the Main body?

I really enjoy a lof of Quality of life updates you put in. But i think the Focus should be more on existing Problems and Irregularities than of things that never needed a “Fix”

I really enjoy the Game and was happy when the big Roadmap came out, but the last few updates feel overall like a Step back than going forward in the Game Improvement.

7 Likes

Exactly.

If they are going full realism/historical accuracy down to stabilizer mechanics when it comes to vehicle specs,

Where is M829A3 for M1A2SEPv2?
Where is the option to remove TUSK from M1A2SEPv2?
Where is KEW-A2 for M1A1AIM?
Where is DM63 for Leopard 2PL?
Where is DM63 for Challenger 3 (TD)?
Where is the Hyperbar acceleration of the Leclercs?
Where is the Continuously Variable Transmission acceleration of the Type 10s?
Where’s Regenerative Steering?
Where are the Type 10 steering fixes?
Where are the Challenger 2 Lower Front Plate spall liners?
Where are all the numerous reported armor fixes across half the MBTs across Top Tier?
Why do most composite elements provide less protection against KE than rubber-fabric, or barely as much?
Where are the long reported missing Chinese MBT spall liners?

Suddenly realism doesn’t matter all that much when it comes to these.

14 Likes

You forgot the most Important one
Where Leopard 2 rework?

Based but i dont think giving M829A3 to the SEP2 would be of any help, It already have the 2nd highest dart pen of the top mbts yet their winrates in the trash

Yeah, it’s funny how 2A7V and 2A7HU have updated models, and they said they would “update all others afterwards”…

Yet all they are doing is add 3 more Leopards with the old models xD.

Far from updating the old ones, they are implementing new ones with the old models.

Funnily enough, the turret damage models of the reworked ones is WORSE in quality than the old ones lmao.

But the quality and accuracy of the hull modelling is definitely much better in every way.

1 Like