Leo 2a7v and 122b+

What does that have to do with a effect of the shell after it penetrates the tank? Shoot at the side of the B3 or 90M into the ERA, it pens and you ded. Shoot at Leos turret side, it pens and disolves itself

SHOOT.

THE.

ERA.

call the circus, theres clown on the loose.

2 Likes

Funny thing @Legwolf proved that it couldn’t be aluminium as their would be too much left over weight for to be made up by a radio

2 Likes

Get into a tank and I shoot at you. If you live you proved your point, ok?

Stop being the obnoxious kid you dont even have past 10.0 russians

the BVM literaly was borken for a good long time when it was introduced

1 Like

If interested :)

2 Likes

The 65% winrate I have on T-80UK seems to disagree.

Also im going to check your stats after saying this.

Name better mbt that game could offer.

Yes it was no doubt about that. Does that mean we should keep on breaking every nations top tier now and then to equalize it or just push for correct post pen performance and models?

Strv 122b+ probably

And i said it before… Name any other better mbt than 2a6.

still doesnt change that the 2a7v has worse armor then the strv122 that has been in the game for 3 years, but now that germany has one everyone is crying foul play and complaining specialy about the german one mimimi

1 Like

Type 10 i guess? I dont really play tier grb in anyone except sweden so idk

Strv122A, Strv122B . T80BVM were all better, german 2a6 wasnt even on the podium and sweden had the 2a6 which they definitly didnt need on top of that

1 Like

The tank is a glass cannon
very weak but fast reload

Debateable, Trophy isnt looking too hot rn

It’s probably just not good at intercepting low velocity projectiles (ie bombs, grenades)

So apparently for what i read the logic of kotis is that “leopard OP cuz better built than My russian mbt”

1 Like

it failed to intercept RPG-7s, the thing it was mainly designed against

Winrate doesnt even matter since you are not the only player. KD matters MUCH more which with any T-80 is actually doable because if has that mobility which is still worse than any Leopard but still better than the whole T-72 line combined

My stats are 43 battles 30 kills 41% WR, just to ease you the pain of looking for it.