'Kings of Battle" Update Trailer

Oh I missed, where was this? They went back on what they said lol?

Finally something approximating SPAA for France’s mid-tier

1 Like

That’s just saying top tier… Boulton-Paul Defiant anyone?

Maybe… but I doubt a low tier addition either at this point.

Agreed, when was the last low tier addition Britain got? Firecrest?

Lowest I can recall off the top of my head was the Shackleton at 6.

A mosquitto bomber is about 10 years late at this point. Whilst I have no idea how theyd balance it without being totally DOA and I probably wouldnt play it much, that would be at least something

Surprised they aren’t releasing the Australian F-111C

I wouldn’t really count Shackleton “low tier”, but that was still two years ago, and before that… I’m pretty sure it would be Firecrest at 2019

Eh, 4.3 maybe

We both know that would just go to America bc fk Britain

Fair enough

The heavy fighter variants with actual guns are at 3.7/3.3 respectively. 4.3 would basically be screwed with no guns at all and only bombs

Yeah, a slim hope for Britain, but fairly unlikely at this point. That would mean adding something potentially good to the British TT

Wait did they not carry guns?

Yeah, and then they would make it Premium or BP

No for the light bomber variant (original variant), pure speed was their only defence. Gun just created drag that slowed it down. It flew so fast, basically nothing could catch it, but had the same bomb load as a B-17. Could even carry the 4k bomb we have on the Lancaster

Premium would be great. Super farmer in SB. Im expecting it as an event or SQV

I think maybe the B Mk XVI might work, with a quick google search I discovered it had 4x .303 and 4x Hispano Mk ii, along with the 4000 pounder

Hmm… didnt think any with guns had that large of a bomb load

Interesting thing about that variant was it had two different engines

also that information was wikipedia so not too reliable