Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

No worries m8 I think Smin confirmed it as well for this year

Yeah, Id be more than happy with the Tornado Gr1 just getting to the half finished mark.

Gripen C specifically was confirmed, not entirely sure why the A variant isn’t already in the game at 11.7 with Skyflash and 9L’s but its fine.

My guess is they add the C now with AMRAAM and the A later, then when we are in Meteor territory the A gets AMRAAM and the C goes up and gets Meteor. (Unless they only give the Gripen Meteor on the E variant)

I reckon Meteor on the E. Would be the better platform for that BR.

Yeah, was strange they went the Viggen D instead of Gripen A. But I guess the Viggen D was less work

I don’t even care about their modelling accuracy. I more mean aircraft that we don’t have, but would be substantially more competitive than those we currently have.

The mods/devs are right when they say that we have little to be added in this time period. But we are missing some earlier stuff.

Maybe. But yeah, Jaguar Gr3A with HMD and 9Ls would be great fun to fly.

1 Like

The D makes sense, but i’d have expected the A to come after it by now.

I’m not even complaining here I’m just really curious why they’ve done it this way round.

Yeah, no idea, but I stopped trying to figure out the logic behind gaijins additions when they added the Gr1 in the same update as Gen 4s.

How do you get back onto the old forums with a link ?

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/

Cheers

1 Like

Also there is this Q&A from sky guardians I believe it’s from the Russian stream

3 Likes

"JAS-39C is planned to be coming Soon TM

and Soon TM means this year."

Coming from someone whose role is described as basically technical support

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/546894-jas-39-gripen-for-sweden-gen-4/&do=findComment&comment=9626221

While this one got actually further confirmed by the more recent Q&A announcing a new top tier jet for sweden, I don’t get why you people are so deadset on believing posts by moderators as 100% sure confirmations of things to come

After all, wasnt it also smin that told us stuff regarding the AJ that ended up untrue?

1 Like

You don’t want rank 9

You don’t believe about the ARAAMS

And the Gripen

I think you are telling me you don’t want to see more modern jets and missiles

lets not start a war we can make fun of whoever in December

I have no intentions of doing so I was just showing him the facts and he is hard denial

I dont care if rank 9 gets added, the reality is that there is NO REASON for them to enter rank 9 already

I don’t believe AMRAAMs are coming, because so far all options of their introductions are flawed to a major degree

The Gripen one I would be happy for the swedes, but the C variant makes no sense to be the one being added first

And last, you got me, absolutely guilty. I am tired of seeing only modern stuff, there is so much WW2, cold war and gen 3 stuff left, but all we get is a Strikemaster? The missiles would be fine, IF ECM ALREADY GOT ADDED

That is pretty understandable m8

Just let him be, its not worth it.

time will tell