Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Well I think the important thing is the Wikipedia alone is never a source ofc, but then the problem i really have with it, is that it often feels like(atleast certainly with military vehicles) that no one ever bothers to check the claims and make sure they match up with the sources listed too it, and even if the source makes up the same claim, a lot of these “sources” are just some blog talking about something with no actual hard evidence too back up their own claims, so it’s just a self feeding circle of misinformation sometimes, with no primary source in sight.

1 Like

If you do then I hope you like your eggs well done 😅

is armed with spikes!!!

1 Like

I’m hoping with the introduction of the UH-60/MH-60 helicopters to the game, we will see the MH-60S and/or MH-60R (yes, they both have less armament capabilities with a main focus on the hellfire/hydras, but could still be fit in the game, especially if ASW/subs are added in the future) added as a precursor before the MH-60L. As someone who had worked with the MH-60R, this is a fantastic addition/start.

4 Likes

How is it’s armour better?

2A7V ,doesnt get the extra side armor for HE protection

If helicopters hadn’t been added in such a half baked way and were something more than just support for ground battles, it’d be cool to see different types of helos added for a game mode where they might play a bigger role.

USA should be only nation because it’s only one to constantly be seen fighting zombies, aliens.
/j

2 Likes

Im pretty sure with loader fully upgraded or even aced you can reload it same speed as autoloader, dont know about stabiliser, but if it does have it then it is not a 7.0 vehicle.

2A7+ is not shown with it all the time either.

There is more with them ,then without and i didnt see the 1a7V with the side armoe yet

Sure but that wont make or break the tank…
2A7A1 on the other hand…

Never said it will, some will prefer it, since the lighter tank will have an mobility advantage

lmao, we found out the use of the datamined cat pic, it is being used to ask players to pls change their review after the steam bomb

i find this pretty funny and i do agree reviews should get changed, personaly i deleted my own review a while ago

23 Likes

Bad idea :)

2 Likes

eh thats debatable, personaly i feel like the game went into a better direction

4 Likes

I agree to that though they could still change back in the shadows like they tried to do previously.
With some of the changes before the roadmap

1 Like

Developers try to change game to another direction, but i don’t understand in what kind of.

What, gaijin going behind our back? OUTRAGEOUS gaijin would never do such a thing!

BTW does the M109 have proxy fuse on the dev server at all?

1 Like

Tbh even with all the nice things I still feel tad insulted from the first response they were so out of touch it was unreal

1 Like