Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

last patch was US /RUS , so seems like they will give 2 premium ships every major to new nations

I play Naval (although not that much) but my missing knowledge of Naval Machinery makes me nit excited because I have no Idea how they’re gonna perform

and Germany got the Nassau although without a Pack

Perhaps, i’m just still scary. The last French premium was added in full stealth, nothing about it (Dupleix) haha.

We have of the HMS Hood. Now we received, a cost to the one kidney, the HMS Irone Duke… for how much the bismarck

The other kidney ?

1 Like

All seven kidneys.

1 Like

Have you played anything besides top tier Russia? If no then your opinion is invalid (as if we needed any further proof).

Just stop engaging, if you keep replying to him hes just gonna come back

That’s just because their 11.3 ones are undertiered. BVM also has the most broken damage model in the game for any top tier tank.

I played in Germany and Im doing well. You dont play Russia and other nations like Germany to experience massive US cas spam

@Smin1080p Should we hold our breath for another Devblog, or is that all the news for today?

Let the echo resonate in the void

I’ve tested this he feeds off, of your comments ignore him

1 Like

I learned training puppies that if you ignore their antics they get fed up after a while, it works with everything, including humans.

3 Likes

More like decent.

So you haven’t played top tier US? So you’ve completely unable to comment on them?

I’ve got top tier UK, US, USSR. When I want an easy win with broken vehicles I play Russia.

We don’t want a part 3 of his stupid takes and lies

Jesus christ guys just stop, please

1 Like

But we want part 3 of this thread though.