Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Seeing Mig-29G on Dev Server Germany’s tree did floored me. Awesome!

If we want to really get into it Canada was independent before WW2 with the Statute of Westminster.

And we aren’t UK territory we just recognize the Royal family as head of state (King/Queen of Canada is their title here). the UK has as much control over Canada as they do the US.

Sincerely a Canadian.

5 Likes

aye guys look what they did in the japanese page

3 Likes

Holy shit I just saw some clips of people trying the APDS/APFSDS petals, god damn autocannons turned into autoshotguns

send vid i wanna see

Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/17cg2ye/dev_server_sabot_petals_cause_damage_making_high/

jesus christ that’s insane, its like one of those auto shotguns but boosted up by 100 times its absolutely insane

1 Like

Canada has plenty it is the dominion with the second most stuff after South Africa. (both nations have more than enough for an independent tree)
Ram, Grizzly, Sexton, LAV, TOW on everything. Just to name a few.

Once you get past the C&P on the mod posted Candian tree there is a good number. (Now it is a mod you wont see around these parts but it is a mod)

The really weird thing abt this is that it 's very obviously the ground-launched version
SA-3_system

Very strange that it 's in the Naval section at present. If not for that, I would have it pegged for being part of that expansion of the Air modes airfield 's interactable systems, which was mentioned in the Q&A earlier this year ( [QA] Answers from the developers - News - War Thunder )

2 Likes

The thing with the Ram and Grizzly is that they aren’t different enough from the Shermans, South Africa was most likely chosen as a sub-tree because it offers tanks that aren’t just modified models of tanks already in the british tree

South africa was chosen because someone already did it for them iirc

1 Like

290mm MLRS on Sherman hull

Spoiler

1 Like

flipin over if firing too much at once

1 Like

There’s the Westland licence built models for export, though a bit dubious as there’s very little difference between the American model and this British one.

Maybe in a year or two though, the BA is currently running a program to replace the 60s Puma helis. Currently a toss up between the Blackhawk, the AW149, an airbus option that probably isn’t going to win, and a Boeing option that’s pretty much garenteed to get knocked out first. But hey, who knows what the future holds.

I don’t think britain needs the UH-60 anyways, the Lynx is fine

The Ram is not a Sherman. and the Grizzly has domestic modifications. By this logic, a Firefly is a Copy-and-paste Sherman.

Ah great… gotta love playing a nation that has none of those

1 Like

Oh sorry, it’s a M3 that tried to do the same job as the Sherman. Still, they would be premiums like the A.C.I and A.C.IV at best with the british tree having an actual Sherman and the Firefly

Hey, we have the Marksman with a whole 40 rounds of APDS

Yeah… Not that it does much damage. Once put 300 rounds into the backside of a T-62 I think it was, did 0 damage other than tracks.

1 Like