Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

nice day for the community to write another 9500 messages

1 Like

ARH missiles are interesting the some, boring to others, so it fits that category. Everything, in fact, fits that category.

1 Like

Hallo. Wie geht’s?

I mean we kind of have to make it to part 3 this time. We have to achieve more than in the last R&R thread.

1 Like

We’re only one blog in and we’re already at part 2; we can do it this time.

2 Likes

whyd arhs be boring to anyone

Hello. Hopefully we’ll see some cool devblog today.

Not everyone plays top tier or even air at all.

2 Likes

Many people have absolutely zero interest in higher tiers. I know plenty who chill at like 4.0-7.7 and enjoy the game there, but no higher, so it makes sense they aren’t interested in mechanics that make no difference to their gameplay

3 Likes

many said people are casual players that dont care about the game other than occasionally checking the game + theyre uninformed most of the time

now the loud minority that has 11.0+ is excited about it

1 Like

It is still applicable here.

We’ve had plenty of dev blogs in the past that don’t reveal new vehicles or major mechanics, just changes Gaijin plans to make to the game (Like when they changed tracers years back, or updated models for older planes and tanks, so I’d say it still counts as a dev blog even though it’s for sure on the less interesting side

I know.

Danke, Ich bin gut. Und du?

I hope so too

Mir geht es toll.

Das ist gut, ehh my German is far from what it used to be. I have not speaked it in like 4 years

The initial one should have been “mir geht es gut. Und dir?”, so I can tell. Und ja, das ist sehr gut.

1 Like

Yes, but the vocal minority of 11.0+ players don’t represent most of the community. I’d hazard a guess that the majority of active accounts don’t have anything that high in BR, so I think it’s unfair to say for certain that something is/isn’t interesting to most players given everyone has such different interests