Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, but France is just a Roman province, so really, it all belongs in the Italian tech tree. :D

1 Like

“Realistically people get mad every time something is added.”

Fixed it for you

1 Like

Well… Canada is part of the Commonwealth, therefore defacto British TT. Quebec speaks french… so? French vehicles to the British TT?

Almost true but to the EU :P but lest not go there we are already in hot water

Quebec vehicles for France in fact.

I like how gaijin was lazy and didn’t give Italy their M109L just the earlier G, the one that looks wrong

I mean, its already very lazy of them to add the M109 to so many nations when most of them had their own unique 155mm SPGs

We still have Norse names here don’t we well most of our city are named by their naming system.
So can we have Norway and Sweden please :)

109 is good just super lazy to not give Italy their unique one, Italy did not use the Palamaria but it would certainly be unique

Oh yes, quite a bit.

Don’t forget the Auld alliance, so we take Scottland !

Aye aye, i stop joking here :D

That’s because they colonized you so that means all UK stuff belongs in the Swedish tree.

2 Likes

I mean ‘by’ means just village lol

It all goes back to an Ethiopian tree eventually.

Oh so that mean US stuff in Britain then I see

I’d have to grind air as I’m going for everything with a Canadian flag on it in game. I might be late Cold war /early modern in ground but I’m only at best mid-WW2 for air.

1 Like

UN tree when?

The UK has a fair amount of gaps atm but can mostly fill them all domestically:

No 9.X SAM:
Stormer AD
Chieftain Sabre

No 10.7+ SAM:
Tracked Rapier
Sky Ceptor / Land Sabre
RAPIDRanger
Warrior VERDI

No IFVs beyond a base Warrior:
Desert Warrior
Scimitar
AJAX

No domestic light tanks / SPGs
FV432 WOMBAT
Scopion
Abbot

No domestic scout cars / armored cars
Land Rover Milan
Land Rover Wombat
Fox FV721

Very little ATGM slingers:
Land Rover Javelin
Spartan MCT
Swingfire Fox

6 Likes

Again, not true. 10 second hsitory lesson. Danes invaded, took over part of the north, got their buts kicked by the King of Wessex mutliple times, Kingdom of Wessex eventually subsumed the Danelaw, forming the Kingdom of England

1 Like

Would Derby be in Mercia ?