Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Britain has its own aircraft for the role (F-111) and others possible to add in the future.

As for fighters, the F-111K is not and would not be a top tier fighter anyway that other aircraft like the Tornado F.3 don’t already do.

We have already said Britain will receive a new top tier jet in the future.

2 Likes

Because european and japanese airframes dont raise hype, unlike F-16s, F-14s, MiG-29s and the unavoidable F-15s, F/A-18s and Su-27s

Almost like that’s how it was IRL until the Typhoon came along if fighters are what you are referring to.

“The other major design change from the F-111A was in its avionics, with the design calling for the Mark II package developed for the F-111D version, which featured a new inertial navigation and attack system, incorporating the Rockwell International AN/APQ-130 attack radar, an IBM on-board computer, the Marconi AN/APN-189 doppler navigation radar and the Sperry Corporation AN/APQ-128 terrain following radar
-Wikipedia

In ways that wouldn’t really effect gameplay

1 Like

Whilst you are here could you say if there is any tech tree variant of the Strikemaster planned for the future?

The jet provost was a training version in RAF service that carried the same armament

eh? gaijin why is the japanese M107 more powerful

Composition-B vs TNT. weird modelling I guess

We don’t plan a tree version of the Strikemaster. Britain never operated the type.

Feel free to make a suggestion for the Provost if you wish!

3 Likes

the wonders of composition B

I definetely will if i get the chance this weekend, cheers Smin

So, does that mean the Hawk 200 is off the tables as well?

The Object 775 is easily my favorite thaing so far, it’s just such a meme machine, and I feel like in the right position has the potential too be very effective

5 Likes

Smin some countries like japan and china hasnt developed any MBT further than the type 10 for japan and the ZTZ99 A for china and with that info, is it possible that they get buffed in the future when other countries start recieving new top tier MBT’s like the leopard 2A7 the M1A2SEPV2 and the T90M?

we get it already. its an anti ship missile, why do you all care

1 Like

ok

I love AShMs

2 Likes

A question, i’d liked to try the new french eurocopter and the new blackhawk, those are not listed for now, perhaps they will come directly on the live version?

@Smin1080p Any news about the availability on Youtube/spotify/whatever of the remix of “Gruppa Krovi” that was played during the Drone Age teaser ?

1 Like

Upcoming Abrams leaked: