Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, they picked the one light tank where they can turn around and say “we told you so”.

A dozen of other vehicles would have been amazing

don’t forget they gave britain an m901… even though we could have recieved the as-90

This makes the update for me…with HMD rework for f-16.

(Actual no-escape zone for missiles)

5 Likes

so adding AP bombs is cool and all but do they actually do the AP part yet or no

Though having trains as anit spawn camper thing could be fun

can confirm, they seem to penetrate

Fields in ASB:

1 Like

eurocopter PARS 3LR maybe getting new feature to make it at least unique since now that spike ER is on helis like the EC665 MK2? idk i hope they give it something unique since now Spike ER its probably better than PARS3 LR

They are not, pars are slightly faster, beside that the eurocopter have the rotor camera which come in handy sometimes

@Smin1080p Sorry if this has been answered already - Is what was seen on the devstream all that’s coming for UK this update? Can we expect anything not yet seen, like Rooikat HVM or an F-111 for UK?

2 Likes

well still pars are missing a lot of unique features like the lock on after fire, wich its only one of these features

If gaijin not consider AN/AAQ-28(V)3 Litening ER targeting pod replacement Litening II this major update or just might be major update in december

Currently MiG-29SMT (9-19) lack targeting pod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAsNzYA8gk better

1 Like

Oliviia had something to share abt that earlier today:
image0

WT Mobile already has the Type VII, so ours will probably look similar to it when it comes here

Actually, it 's from Enlisted ( Meet the Armored Train update! - News - Enlisted )

This is in the files, but not available on the devserver yet:

Italian Battleship Conte di Cavour

2 Likes

Someone on the Dev server able to check if they changed anything to do with Challenger 2?

Mike said the american was the only aardvark to come this update

:C ouh

Before anyone says the F-111 wasn’t in service nor is it not tech from the UK I will say this.

1. We ordered around 50 of them
  2. We actually started to build 2 of them with great progress before they were cancelled
  3. We have the proves

5 Likes

they can just get the aussie one anyway

2 Likes