Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I am sarcastic

1 Like

currently, boosters last one match and max 30 minutes in sim, i don’t know if this will work the same

If its applied at all to SB. Wouldnt be the first time SB wasnt excluded from something like this. But id guess 30 mins.

@Stona_WT or @Smin1080p

Any word on the status of this roadmap update? has it been delayed or can we expect some news next week? Figured we’d have heard something this week

Spoiler

Additionally, do you know what the plan is for SB, how the RP bonus is going to be applied if its limited to just the first 3 matches of the day

1 Like

First tre Matches of the day?

Thats what is says in the paragraph above what I quoted

Damn that’s a Downer

3 Likes

Yep, missed that myself initially. Though we were never going to get 100% good changes to the economy, There was always going to be some "but"s in there

Wounder if that was there in the beginning

I like how gaijin goes to all this effort to make the RP changes as lame as possible, especially when they could have just increased all rewards by 50% and called it a day

2 Likes

Probably, Im actually the first comment on that page asking for how things will be applied to SB (probably due to that) but id just forgotten about it. Though I never got a response

1 Like

Yea I thought that was how it was supposed to work
Guess gaijin is finely carrying about my wellbeing
By encouraging just 3 games a day

I dont explicitly have issue with a big RP bonus only ocming when you’ve completed a tree (or at least reached top tier) but its incredibly annoying that its so limited, to the point of potentially being totally worthless. No gurantee you’ll have a good match in your first 3 matches of the day. If anything I’d say my first few matches of the day are usually when I play the worst. Even if it was capped to 3 per day, would prefer it as some kind of token that I could activate when I wanted to. So I could do a few warm up matches first.

Though that is from the perspective of someone who plays both air and SB and so RP gains are barely a concern. For GRB they just need to apply a flat 100-200% RP boost to make that economy even slightly work

2 Likes

Personally I think the RP changes are pretty bad, there’s no help to people trying to research vehicles as they go through their first tree, I’ve seen several people turned away by the amount of time they would need to spend to even get to rank 3 to complete battle pass challenges.

Personally I would have done 1 of 2 things:

• apply a 1% research bonus per level you get, 1% for level 1s, 10% for level 10s ETC all the way to level 100, it would give players a steadily increasing reward for the amount of time they play.

• for every vehicle spaded you would get a 1% research bonus, it would encourage players to play a variety of vehicles and nations to get as much of a bonus as possible rather than rushing down one tree.

also I would divide everyone Free RP by something like 100 ( people have Way to much of it) and allow you to put a certain amount of it per day into a vehicle (maybe 10000) and reduce the amount of free RP rewards to half or 1/4 the amount gained as regular RP

4 Likes

Hello ?

did the forums die or something?

everyone stopped posting on this thread

Yea it said something of Error 405

maybe a failsafe due to how close we are to 10000 posts?

if not the hamster just died

1 Like

are the servers down?

cant even log into the game