Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Technically the got it when they signed the Statute of Westminster. For anything that would matter to a video game anyways.

For Australia its 1941 they signed if a recall.
Canada 1931
South Africa looking at I’m not sure.
New Zealand 1947 it looks like
And Ireland who also did 1931

Now don’t quote me on this as I only did bare basic research.

Its still A amraam launcher like i said not every nation will have something amaizing

F-16C is AMRAAM capable

MiG-29SMT can carry R77 (though they’re AMRAAM C equivillent)

F4F ICE or MiG-29G maybe

BAe Hawk 200, CF-18, Sea Harrier FA.2, though Tornado is AMRAAM capable

F-16AJ is made up so anything goes. Though F-2 prototype perhaps?

China has the J8F

France has the Mirage 2000C which should be able to carry AMRAAM equivillent missiles

Italy has F-16

Sweden is getting Gripen

UK and Japan are the only two that’re in a rough spot with Gen 4s and ARH

with the Block 50 and the SMT we count go straight to AiM-120C and R-77

the radar is useless, it doesnt do that much, the problem is that the f4f airframe is just an inferior airframe at this point and cant compete against f16, mig 29 variants, grippens etc and the german mig 29 will be useless in an fox 3 environment as well

1 Like

If they add the F15 that solves japan israel aswell

please stop taking the MiG-29G into those lists

theyre LITERALLY the same 9.12As we already have but with NATO cockpit signs and a coolers Camo

2 Likes

News from WTM: [Coming Soon] The first long-term event! - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free

Their first event ! Games grow up so fast :')

Event name seems to indicate Sweden 's addition being the main star for their upcoming update.

Just a reminder, last update was - according to the roadmap - supposed to introduce the merging of login reward streaks between WT and WTM, but that was delayed. Most likely that will happen in this update, now.

2 Likes

Gaijin might pull a funny and put in MiG-29G with R-73s like it was meant to bloody have in the first place.

When it comes to War Thunder, seperating vehicles like that is useful for graduations in payload. See MiG-29SMT vs MiG-29A. Same loadout options really, but they didn’t give the R73 to the A.

It wouldnt be a wt update without russia or usa getting a shiny new op toy

3 Likes

that is only because the SMT is the new shiny toy, they propably gonna distribute it to the other mig 29s and the yak 141 with the next update

So far, the response for it has been a resounding “no”, so that there’s a graduation

Unless they give us MSIP F-15Js and for U.S, Israel Japan has no fox 3 platforms. Prototype F-2 and even early F-2s did not carry fox 3s and frankly i don’t like skipping vehicles like PRE-MSIP F-15C/Js especially for nations like Japan and Israel thay need everything they can get. I get the feeling Japan at least won’t get fox 3s for a while. That is Unless they jump to MSIP F-15s.

3 Likes

that was for last update, wouldnt be so sure of that with the coming one, releasing the new german mig 29 with nato standard which only difference is a cockpit that they propably wont even model and the r73 just doesnt make sense to me

Luckily, if japan couldn’t get AMRAAMs or equivalents no one would

F16AJ is a paper plane anything is possible

1 Like

well japan has the F-4EJ KAI , i heard that one was amraam capable besides that the f16aj is a paper plane for all i know they give it amraam capability

Based from the brochure it’s a early F-16 it would need to be changed which i don’t think they would do.

It’s still a F-16A tho, pretty sure As can’t fire AMRAAMs