Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Full Terrain following radar would be really cool on the Tornados. Making “All-weather” able jets have that value would actaully be cool. But just a radar altimetre in the external HUD would be good too. Already in the code. Many jets have them in the cockpit HUD

In the next few weeks I will be making my what if sub tree for the Hungarian aviation line

It 's a very, very old model gamewise, the name isn’t as much of an indicator as it would be now. We still have a tank ingame from that early period w/ a fictional designation, if you want proof of that - it 's called " M4A5 " somehow, instead of Tank, Cruiser, Ram Mk.II.

(Angrily breathing lowly)

Funny Gifs : scowl GIF - VSGIF.com

1 Like

I like the enthusiasm lol but, realistically an XF-2A with prototype AESA or F-16C radar is more likely. It’s basically a more maneuverable F-16C (maybe more than the F-16As), but otherwise nothing too different than what already exists so should fit in.

This is all assuming, of course, that we aren’t getting F-15Cs this year, in which case no F-15Js.

I might be misremembering but I’m sure there was a AIM120A found in the files

1 Like

I really hope Gaijoob adds the Ki-148 to the Ki-102 :(

1 Like

photo1695415557

1 Like

Ah as it turns out I already made a fan Hungarian tree so I might as well release that here.

Might be for the M-55S

So here it goes,

Rank 1

Spoiler

Rank 2

Spoiler

Rank 3

Spoiler

Rank 4

Spoiler

Rank 5

Spoiler

Rank 6

Spoiler

Rank 7

Spoiler

(Stop it this is not off topic this is as on topic as you can get)

5 Likes

So next uppdate we get the gripen for Sweeden?

Idk but it’s possible

it would be more of a Slovenian flag than a Yugoslav flag since the M-55S was designed at a time when Slovenia was no longer part of Yugoslavia

1 Like

mhm I mean like the crew voices they might of done them in bulk to make it easier.

That’s Slovene, not Yugoslav.

1 Like

im just gonna sit here and watch as atleast 1 confidential document gets leaked, time to have fun.

maybe it would be for tanks like the SO-122 and M-84

Best guess, whatever update bring AMRAAM will bring Sweden Gripen. Better than nil chance it will also be coming to Britain as well via South Afirca. Though I hope we get something “better”

This is a remade version of this, which has been in the files atleast as long as the Yugoslav Fury Mk.II - actually, it 's outlasted it:
7e955c4868a773577c094ff9a8c32667c1_mq ( WT Live // Camouflage by Michal9787 )

The unused flags which haven’t been associated w/ a vehicle yet might be of more interest, esp. the Belorussian one (
) since they went out their way to represent the Su-25BM we recently got from the summer event as Kazakh by default
and the South Korean one (
) which, in addition to the positive comments on the possibility of seeing them represented we got from the video Q&A, now also has the implications from this line in the Sons of Attila release notes in their favour:
image-1

2 Likes